•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi , I was wondering about this for many days. Can we please have a multi quote feature on the forums ??? So that we can quote multiple posts and reply to them in a single post !! ITs like we should be able to select the posts we want to quote and then after pressing the POST REPLY button we will get all those quoted posts in the text box and then we can reply to them. Manually cutting and copy pasting the posts is really very tedious . SO if we can have that multi quote button then it would be great !!! 😃
Excellent idea! I second this! It will also lead to more quality posts.

Half-spammers who quote each post individually just to say "thanks for replying" can now do it in a single post.
Same Here Dear I Also Thinks Same That There Should Be A Multi Quote Button For Doing The Replys More Easy

By
Hardik Kansagra
Originally posted by ishan.k

Hi , I was wondering about this for many days. Can we please have a multi quote feature on the forums ??? So that we can quote multiple posts and reply to them in a single post !! ITs like we should be able to select the posts we want to quote and then after pressing the POST REPLY button we will get all those quoted posts in the text box and then we can reply to them. Manually cutting and copy pasting the posts is really very tedious . SO if we can have that multi quote button then it would be great !!! 😃

Awesome suggestion ishan indeed it is needed

it takes ages to do manually so i reply seperately
if this feature was included it wud make the forum more organised and members will quote less in many posts
Hi,

I have seen this implementation on one of the webmasters forum and its a nice feature we will try to see if we can implement on India-Forums.com

Cheers,
Vijay
Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

I have seen this implementation on one of the webmasters forum and its a nice feature we will try to see if we can implement on India-Forums.com

Cheers,
Vijay

thanks vijay
it will save alot of time
n make forum less cluttered
Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Cheers,
Vijay

Thanks a lot Vijay. It would be really very good if we can have that !!!! 😃