Posted: 14 years ago
LNMDJ has not won a single award in ITA awards.That's really a bad news.There are so many talented actors in the show who deserve to win.I just hope they are atleast nominated. 
u spoke my mind...i was jus thinking of tat😲
donno why .............i guess they love all the regressive,selfdepreciating stuff n serials in which  the daughter- in -law brought to the family just to cook food-feed-ware huge expensive jewelry stayin at home-to cork the scheming villans-cry-kill her self esteem,dreams for the sake of the evil in laws still keep a smile on the face......... big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to them

they are prefering popularity to talent πŸ˜’.....saas-bahu like chewing gum shows are so gross!

I swear yaar! I can't believe this! This is actually one of the best shows on television....the concept is different and the plot is also pretty good. If GOOD shows don't get the recognition they deserve then these award shows are pointless.
D colombian one was a worlwide hit......hope LNMDJ will grab popularity soon!
yes b guys this is really bad.This awards shows are always a fake.I dont understand why creatives doesnt value good shows and good concept except those sas bahu soaps.I think the judges ofaward shows dont know the meaning o creativity and good show.
I don't trust these award shows any more they are so biased. Can't believe they gave award to serial that's full episodes finishes on rona dhona.
I am trully disappointed by these awards!..and esp when this is one of the best shows this year and that too with the best newcomers!..i am so hurt if Karan did not get the 'Best Newcomer male'  as he trully deserves it!..and so does Perneet for 'Best newcomer female'...am not at all happy..but i hope both of them know how amazing and speical they are..and yes award ceremonies always seem biased to me^..hmmmmmm...
yaah
popularity matters and not talent
😭
😭😭😭
GUYS...I M SORRY BUT....ITA SUCKS......I MEAN come on.....they have the same ppl again again who performs.......no offence 2 SADHnA//RAGIni....but bidaai had a very bad trp phase than why would they have them there,.....so dot get disheartened...cheer up.....