Debate Mansion

Most Beautiful Woman in the World? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I think I have learned that beauty lies in the heart of the beholder. So to me the most beautiful women in the world are, my grandma, my mom, my sister, Ajnu  & G-Unit.

Of course I can be as shallow as possible too so yeah obviously Lena Heady, Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale and am I going to say this, yes I am *gasp* I am going to say this in public - Kristen Stewart. ( I call a Panic Room)

Apparently, beauty does lie in the heart of the beholder. Sarina, you really are delusional sometimes, seeing beauty where it isn't. Or perhaps your premise supports the theory that love is blind. LOL

Christ woman, Can't you take a compliment without nitpicking?LOL

My vision is poor. So that could be the problem. But honestly, you and G-Unit have been nothing but good and supportive to me. So yeah, thats where its coming from. Smile

No, I can't take a compliment without nitpicking, you should know that by now. LOL
Oh, I thought it was coming from my picture. Ouch ---- just kidding. LOL I love ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Beautiful Woman in the World? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

I think each woman is beautiful in her own way.

But I also think that the most beautiful one won't reveal herself to the world. At least not to become famous in anyway! That's an inner feeling! Wink
i agree wid u......

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

My question to all the folks here is - why do we always jump to bollywood actresses when it comes to beauty? Is that how we define beauty nowadays?

Speaking figuratively, there's beauty inside every woman, she just has to learn to make it shine. But on a much more physical level, I don't think there's anyone in the world who can be given the absolute title of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sure there are many who come close, but no one comes to mind right away.
Actuly its not our fault...society is created according to reason and logic.... The woman wants a world of the heart. In the society created by man there is no place for heart.....thn slowly women changed as per logic she also start exposing herself in different ways....The woman tht you find in the world is not a true woman either, becos she has been corrupted for centuries.... n when the woman is corrupted, man cannot remain natural either, becose after all, the woman gives birth to the man. If she is not natural, her children will not be natural. If she is not natural -- she is going to mother the child, male or female -- those children naturally will be affected by the mother...so its natural now a days people forget about natural beauty or real beauty...everybody like something shining or glittering one!Smile

Actuly beauty I like to looks at the innermost qualities..... I dont like to fall in love with a woman who has a beautiful body or face...but its true that I have many crush happend, its natural every person does have that weekness becos our mind created like that way,but in reality I like to fall in love with a woman who has a charisma --something indefinable but immensely attractive --who has a mystery to be explored...and I wants my women not to be just a woman, bt an adventure in discovering consciousness...oopps crosed my loc..ok forget it.Wink

What the hell are you talking about?--Whats d h h h h heaven you are thinking about thn !!?! Why do you make every topic into man vs. woman,  I know only two type of peoples, one is men n other is women...actuly why women's wanna do makeup and other beauty things to her body n face..to impress men only n vice versa..its so simple its all related men n women......and am not trying to twist...its all ur assumption...sweetheart. dil pe mat law..dimag se lo   I don't get it. chodo na ..muqtalef hote hey nazare The topic is clearly about the most beautiful woman in the world - what does any of this BS have to do with that? ok...so wats the probs....
And yes, remember that LOC we talked about? Don't cross it. -- Sky has no limit!
  and I like to do cross border terrorrism....TongueWhat about you!! wanna attack the poor terrorist!Wink 

Edited by Believe - 06 December 2009 at 5:43am

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
for me its kareena kapoor 4 ever

Fair-n-luvly

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Bollywood actresses are brought into this because they are well known, everyone knows them...if you say something like the guy at my work Omar is the MOST beautiful guy ive ever met in my entire life,  No one would know what your talking about? he is not well known and only known to a few lucky ones, like myself Embarrassed
(Heart), ...Actresses and models are the first ones that comes to our mind when defining beauty because thats their profession..they are known for their looks and err ''acting'' talents too. Just like a clever person is determined from their grades...an actor/model is known for their looks...they are known and if you give an example of an actor.model..chances are, we know them too and either share the same wavelength or differ in thoughts.

For me the most beautiful women was my mother ( both inside and outside)

and why only beautiful women? why not beautiful Man? Talking about latter, Omar is the most beautiful guy in this world...Kya Mujhe pyar hai? Day Dreaming

Xoxo

When the hell will we get a picture of Omar darling? You've been going on for ages... LOLLOLLOL

I agree somehow with the post, though I also feel bollywood actresses are brought in because they are the ones we see on television or on the net the most often too. When media keeps on going on about the same people, we relate too much to them! But I'd bet my right hand that the most beautiful one in the world would not be one of them. Actually, come to think of it, beauty is subjective. That's why some find Aishawarya Rai BEAUTIFUL, whereas some other souls like me find Rani Mukherjee a lot more beautiful!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged

I think I have learned that beauty lies in the heart of the beholder. So to me the most beautiful women in the world are, my grandma, my mom, my sister, Ajnu  & G-Unit.

Of course I can be as shallow as possible too so yeah obviously Lena Heady, Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale and am I going to say this, yes I am *gasp* I am going to say this in public - Kristen Stewart. ( I call a Panic Room)

Apparently, beauty does lie in the heart of the beholder. Sarina, you really are delusional sometimes, seeing beauty where it isn't. Or perhaps your premise supports the theory that love is blind. LOL

Can I interrupt? LOL

Or perhaps Sarina supports the theory that real beauty is what lies inside. Something I think you mentioned in your first post, isn't it? Wink

Now don't come and tell me you are not beautiful from inside. Like the heck I'll believe that! LOL

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Can I interrupt? LOL

Or perhaps Sarina supports the theory that real beauty is what lies inside. Something I think you mentioned in your first post, isn't it? Wink

Now don't come and tell me you are not beautiful from inside. Like the heck I'll believe that! LOL

It is ok Sneha. Ajnu just loves to be critical and give me a hard time. She knows she is sexy beautiful, every which way.

-Sneha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top