Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Most Beautiful Woman in the World? (Page 4)

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

Originally posted by pink_lashes

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by pink_lashes

I would say me..Heart

but you're invisible! Confused

I would post a pikchure but then all the guys would want me and all the girls In IF would be jealouse. loooooooooool
All the girls in IF don't want all the guysLOL

Your just saying that cuz your married and have no hope here LOLLOL
LOL
LOL omg really, electron crushes are hilarious, just imagine if they were a few who fancied each other Shocked

Edited by pink_lashes - 05 December 2009 at 8:23am
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

My question to all the folks here is - why do we always jump to bollywood actresses when it comes to beauty? Is that how we define beauty nowadays?

Speaking figuratively, there's beauty inside every woman, she just has to learn to make it shine. But on a much more physical level, I don't think there's anyone in the world who can be given the absolute title of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sure there are many who come close, but no one comes to mind right away.

I agree! I actually created this thread to see if anyone would not bring up a Bolly actress to call most beautiful.....as I thought, there's very few.

But I actually do think many people define beauty as Bolly actresses nowadays...the thin body, the flawless face, the curves, etc...not many realize that very few of these Bolly actresses have real beauty inside.

The 2nd part was well said.Clap
idk_4u Newbie
idk_4u
idk_4u

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Beauty is the most understood word... its not all abt looks!!!!
each n every woman has sumthing different abt her... n all are beautiful in there very own way....Embarrassed

Edited by idk_4u - 05 December 2009 at 6:39am
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Please post a pic along with your answer so that we can see who you consider most beautiful (unless of course, they're personal pictures).

Big smile.....do you expect members post personal pic of their gf's//lovers/mom's/sis snaps in public forums!!.....Smileso we cant blame members who posted celebrities pic....cos the topic created like that wayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

the_Naked_face IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Bollywood actresses are brought into this because they are well known, everyone knows them...if you say something like the guy at my work Omar is the MOST beautiful guy ive ever met in my entire life,  No one would know what your talking about? he is not well known and only known to a few lucky ones, like myself Embarrassed
(Heart), ...Actresses and models are the first ones that comes to our mind when defining beauty because thats their profession..they are known for their looks and err ''acting'' talents too. Just like a clever person is determined from their grades...an actor/model is known for their looks...they are known and if you give an example of an actor.model..chances are, we know them too and either share the same wavelength or differ in thoughts.

For me the most beautiful women was my mother ( both inside and outside)

and why only beautiful women? why not beautiful Man? Talking about latter, Omar is the most beautiful guy in this world...Kya Mujhe pyar hai? Day Dreaming

Xoxo

i agree with u here roa
the actresses are there coz of recognation
i don't mind admitting i find most of the current actresses very beautiful as my scrapbook will show LOL
but that is beauty that can be appreciated from afar on tv and other media its not reality is it
so for me i'd say gals that one says on a daily basis are beautiful i guess
but for me i have to say the most beautiful person i know is my mom both inner and outer beauty
coz she does so much, is a very caring and loving person and i love her loads
she's sacrificed alot in bringing me up as well as my dad
parents do that for there kids and for that reason and abt zillion others my mum is the most beautiful person in the world in my eyes
i know it may sound cheesy but its what i feel
beauty on screen with actresses is artificial
and i also have to agree with u on man part why is it beauty is majority is attributed towards woman only
there are plenty of handsome guys out there again i look at bolly example
srk
ak
sk
shahid
hrithik
junior ab
and the list goes on but again that isn't real is it
ive been told im quite the handsome fellow, granted its from my mum but it means alot
u mite find this funny but i have been compared to a chubby version of junior ab LOL

Edited by baz786 - 05 December 2009 at 1:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly..RamKiJanaki..

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

My question to all the folks here is - why do we always jump to bollywood actresses when it comes to beauty? Is that how we define beauty nowadays?

Speaking figuratively, there's beauty inside every woman, she just has to learn to make it shine. But on a much more physical level, I don't think there's anyone in the world who can be given the absolute title of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sure there are many who come close, but no one comes to mind right away.
Actuly its not our fault...society is created according to reason and logic.... The woman wants a world of the heart. In the society created by man there is no place for heart.....thn slowly women changed as per logic she also start exposing herself in different ways....The woman tht you find in the world is not a true woman either, becos she has been corrupted for centuries.... n when the woman is corrupted, man cannot remain natural either, becose after all, the woman gives birth to the man. If she is not natural, her children will not be natural. If she is not natural -- she is going to mother the child, male or female -- those children naturally will be affected by the mother...so its natural now a days people forget about natural beauty or real beauty...everybody like something shining or glittering one!Smile

Actuly beauty I like to looks at the innermost qualities..... I dont like to fall in love with a woman who has a beautiful body or face...but its true that I have many crush happend, its natural every person does have that weekness becos our mind created like that way,but in reality I like to fall in love with a woman who has a charisma --something indefinable but immensely attractive --who has a mystery to be explored...and I wants my women not to be just a woman, bt an adventure in discovering consciousness...oopps crosed my loc..ok forget it.Wink

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you make every topic into man vs. woman, I don't get it. The topic is clearly about the most beautiful woman in the world - what does any of this BS have to do with that?

And yes, remember that LOC we talked about? Don't cross it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehareturn_to_hadesFair-n-luvlybaz786..RamKiJanaki..

the_Naked_face IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top