Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think I have learned that beauty lies in the heart of the beholder. So to me the most beautiful women in the world are, my grandma, my mom, my sister, Ajnu  & G-Unit.

Of course I can be as shallow as possible too so yeah obviously Lena Heady, Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale and am I going to say this, yes I am *gasp* I am going to say this in public - Kristen Stewart. ( I call a Panic Room)

I am beautiful both inside and outside --- tad bit more on the outside than the insideπŸ˜› 

That said;  awwwwww.Sarina, you totally made my day!  You made me feel so special by naming with some really important women in your life!  Love you babes πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Sorry. πŸ˜’

πŸ˜† my little one can do perfect texan accent!  Ajnu - you and her will surely hit it off like a house on fireπŸ˜†  We all should go visit Sarina during snow season one of these days!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I am beautiful both inside and outside --- tad bit more on the outside than the insideπŸ˜› 

That said;  awwwwww.Sarina, you totally made my day!  You made me feel so special by naming with some really important women in your life!  Love you babes πŸ€— 

Now go tell my wife to be that appreciative. πŸ˜†

Love you too. πŸ€—

And yes, please come up here for a good snowball fight someday. It will be lovely. Let us show you some good old fashioned frostbitten Northern hostility......I mean hospitality.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜† my little one can do perfect texan accent!  Ajnu - you and her will surely hit it off like a house on fireπŸ˜†  We all should go visit Sarina during snow season one of these days!

HEY! Are y'all making fun of the way I talk? Cause that's not cool. πŸ˜† I know! I want to see the snow. =(
that would be the girl of the week.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

HEY! Are y'all making fun of the way I talk? Cause that's not cool. πŸ˜† I know! I want to see the snow. =(

Darlin, Y'all are so precious, especially the way y'all talk.
Ok! Following ladies are really beautiful
Osprisshow thumbnail
by heart!!for me its me myself!!i know um not that gud looking but whenever i see thyself on mirror i found um so beautiful!!sacchi muccchi
Uk_Princez thumbnail
Me lol...hmmm this one is actually quite hard to answer..and to be honest nowadays you can't tell weather someone is beautiful naturally or because of the amount of make up they wear.

However i think Kim Kardashian is quite pretty.

Edited by Uk_Princez - 14 years ago
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: osprisshowMOU

by heart!!for me its me myself!!i know um not that gud looking but whenever i see thyself on mirror i found um so beautiful!!sacchi muccchi

THat's great you know, I wish I was like you..