Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Agree, without inner beauty, outer beauty has no value....though I do think Aishwarya is a beautiful woman. I like her when she displays innocence with her beauty, like in Jodhaa Akbar and Devdas, but normally, I don't like her personality much.

i cant stand aishwariya's looks.. she looks like a fish faceed mosquito with thick lips and a cheap smile.
Originally posted by: pink_lashes

I would say me..❤️

So, out of bollywood, I really think Priyanka chopra tops my chart alongside i will tell you later, i don't remember.

but you're invisible! 😕

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

My Mum is the beautiful women in this world... no doubts on that.

I know it may sound cliche, but like they say when you love someone you accept them regardless of how they look and what they do..there is something about her that is soo beautifull. What am i gonne do with just a beautiful face that hasnt got a beautiful heart? not saying my mum hasnt got a beautiful face but more than that, her affection for me, her love for me, her care towards me, when i am upset it hurts her more, when i am happy she smiles more than me. I am me because of my mum...i love her the most in this world and thus to me she is the most beautiful person in this world. Priceless.

Sorry got emotional...

Xoxo

Aww, I don't think it sounds cliche at all. That was very sweet.😊 

Agree with what you said. Inner beauty wins over all other forms of beauty. I mean, how much can you love someone who's beautiful outside only but is a big meanie inside, right?

But it wouldn't hurt to have both inner beauty and outer beauty, eh?😉
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
when a peson has inner beauty it will reflect outward also . It may remain unrecognised for some time but not for long 😊
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

but you're invisible! 😕

I would post a pikchure but then all the guys would want me and all the girls In IF would be jealouse. loooooooooool
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

i cant stand aishwariya's looks.. she looks like a fish faceed mosquito with thick lips and a cheap smile.

Forget about the way she looks, she can't laugh and act.
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Sorry got emotional...

Xoxo

I got emotional too, I love my mammy even more now. ⭐️

Originally posted by: souro

But still she is one who is your TOM response when asked for most beautiful woman in the world.

Is it? I would love you to get some quotes of mine where I have.  Not that I am denying anything as such occurred (as much as horrifying that may sound ), but I seriously can't remember me ever bringing her when talking about the most beautiful lady (keep it in mind that I have a very short-term memory ).

But I think it is natural to bring Aishwarya when speaking of "beautiful" looks - irrespective of how one may find her. She had become synonymous with beauty these days. Who knows, maybe in the future, we will label each other as "Aishwarya-ish" when they happen to look good.

I wish to clarify that I do not find Aishwarya to be "ugly" (far from that), but I do believe she lacks something inside, something that actresses like, say, Kajol have. Maybe it's because of her flawless appearance, that she looks so expressionless at times. Like a very important statue that had been curved for decades to get rid of any flaws. Once something is completely flawless or "perfect" it looses its beauty. This is why I find Nature and natural places to be beautiful; they have creases and holes in them. Not like some artificially produced plaza, which is kept under watch 24/7 for even a speck of dust.

gumsum thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink_lashes

I would post a pikchure but then all the guys would want me and all the girls In IF would be jealouse. loooooooooool

All the girls in IF don't want all the guys😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My question to all the folks here is - why do we always jump to bollywood actresses when it comes to beauty? Is that how we define beauty nowadays?

Speaking figuratively, there's beauty inside every woman, she just has to learn to make it shine. But on a much more physical level, I don't think there's anyone in the world who can be given the absolute title of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sure there are many who come close, but no one comes to mind right away.