F.I.R

Old FIR episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old FIR episodes" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gf58

gf58

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i want the episode of 19th dec , 2009 where someone is acting like a ghost

vaultit

vaultit

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi please upload old episodes of FIR.......i really love the chemistry of shiv -kavitaLOLLOL...i m searching for old episodes for a long time...but didnt find it anywhere...

Taarak_Mehta

Groupbie

Taarak_Mehta

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal

Ya I Agree with you  I Don't Like Ali cause he is very small in height in front of Chandramukhi Chautala

TAARAK

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I don't have the Dec. 19th episode.

sakshya

Groupbie

sakshya

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
please upload any episode because i have missed all the episode of first version.

vaultit

vaultit

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hello....any progress......Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.