F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

Old FIR episodes

AshiYuvi4life IF-Rockerz
AshiYuvi4life
AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal

gf58 Newbie
gf58
gf58

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i want the episode of 19th dec , 2009 where someone is acting like a ghost
vaultit Newbie
vaultit
vaultit

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi please upload old episodes of FIR.......i really love the chemistry of shiv -kavitaLOLLOL...i m searching for old episodes for a long time...but didnt find it anywhere...
Taarak_Mehta Groupbie
Taarak_Mehta
Taarak_Mehta

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal

Ya I Agree with you  I Don't Like Ali cause he is very small in height in front of Chandramukhi Chautala

TAARAK

AshiYuvi4life IF-Rockerz
AshiYuvi4life
AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I don't have the Dec. 19th episode.

sakshya Groupbie
sakshya
sakshya

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
please upload any episode because i have missed all the episode of first version.
vaultit Newbie
vaultit
vaultit

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hello....any progress......Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index