Fashion and Beauty

Winter Coats and shoes Color combination

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gemm

Gemm

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I would like to know your opinion on which colour shoes, gloves and purse should be worn with an almond colour mid size coat.
The shoes should be of what length?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Winter Coats and shoes Color combination" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
i would wear tall black boots with an almond colored coat
for a plain almond colored coat i would match the handbag with my boots and and wear leather gloves...i don't really thing a bag that adds a pop of color would look good in this case because then you would have too much going on. i think you're better off with black if you're going for a sophisticated look if you want your outfit to be more fun and outgoing you can definitely mix and match with other colors but personally i would match the coat with black :)

Edited by shopah0lic_xo - 10 December 2009 at 7:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Gemm

Gemm

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks... Shoes, bag and gloves, do they have to match? Black shoes, brown bag and brown gloves work? My coat is Liz Claiborne plain almond.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
^^usually i do not like to match all my things i just like them to compliment each other rather than having black or brown everything mix it up with some complimentary colors that will enhance each color~

oh and major fashion don't for me is matching your brand names don't always where your prada or coach all at once always try to mix brands lolz

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemm

Thanks... Shoes, bag and gloves, do they have to match? Black shoes, brown bag and brown gloves work? My coat is Liz Claiborne plain almond.

I think with an almond coat, you could pair a maroon or dark red boots/high heeled pumps, with a similar color hand bag and gloves....with a big bling ring, on top of your gloves (skin tight gloves work better here..) may be? Also...black shoes and brown accesories, are some how a no-no for me..
.Smile

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 07 December 2009 at 9:52pm

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Mix and match! The best is to try diff things on and see how you look in it. Sometimes it's creative to team up unlikely colours together. If you pull it off, then great! If it doesn't work, then try something else.

An almond coloured coat is also fairly neutral, so you can't go that wrong in choosing accessories imo!

Edited by --arti-- - 26 December 2009 at 11:00pm

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I would wear black boots with a dark colored bag. Maybe purple?
A lot of colors will work with the almond colored coat :)

Like arti said, put on the coat & try on different colored shoes & bags. You never know...you can find something that matches that you wouldnt have thought of in the first place :)

john4

john4

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
yeah you can get everything at Shoppers Stop
http://www.shoppersstop.com/index.jsp.vr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top