Fan Fictions

Rab Na Bana Di Jodi (SAJAN MAYUR FF) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 101

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
awesome dear . please continueClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate_Sana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rab Na Bana Di Jodi (SAJAN MAYUR FF) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiarathediva

Goldie

kiarathediva

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
heyy nice concept... add me to yur pm list plz...

Soulmate_Sana

X..Niha..X

Goldie

X..Niha..X

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Great concept dear . Do cont soon and add me to your pm list .

Soulmate_Sana

taibaaa

IF-Rockerz

taibaaa

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
awesome update Sana
do continue soon.....

Soulmate_Sana

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
yeah add me to pm list

Soulmate_Sana

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Introduction

Samrat shergill : the cool handsome hot cute adorable young hunk.His mom dad died in a plane crash a year ago of their graduation.he loves to play pranks with his friends mayank and gunjan and with his love life nupur.he loves to call gunjan chashmish which does not like by mayank but as samrat is his friend he let her call chashmish. He loves nupur a lot who hates samrat friendship with mayank.saamrat can do anything for nupur.but accidently get married to gunjan his best friend mayank's love.

Gunjan bhushan(shergill) :she is very sweet & innocent girl hate filitalihous boys. She is very reserved and sensitive girl but loves her sister nupur a lot like hell. She think she can never ever broke her sister(nupur) heart at anycost.love to be with her friends samrat and with her love mayank.but accidently get married to samrat who is love life of her sis nupur.

Nupur bhushan(Sharma): she is very sweet bubbly type girl love to play pranks a lot with her love life samrat she loves samrat like anything and also loves her sis gunjan but hate mayank a lot because of his so called attitude but just tolerating him in front of her eyes because of her sister as she know she loves mayank a lot.but nupur and mayank cant stand each other for one second.but faith played it trick and nupur gets married to mayank who is is sister life and love.

Mayank Sharma :he is very smart intelligent guy. Love gunjan a lot he can do anything for her for example tolerating her sister nupur bhushan how much he loves gunjan thousand times more than it he hates nupur.but loves gunjan a lot and he really love his friend samrat who is the one more reason for standing nupur in front of him.but accidently ge married to nupur who is love life of his bestest friend samrat.

Hmm shot intro of their lifes:

Samrat parents died In air plane crash but left their whole property for samrat and his to be son.he stay alone in his house with going to office only he can eat sitting at home that money and property left by his parents.nupur and gunjan live with their chachu and their counsion dia uday.as nupur and gunjan parents too died in a car accident when they were small after that accident their chachu take care of them.mayank stay with his mom about his dad I will revel it later in the story hmm his mom do a job in Mumbai and they have a small house of 2 bed room not so aamir u can say.mayank mom really loves samrat too as his son samrat sometime stay at mayank house for week or 2 weeks like this.

Kya in sab ka rishta bikhar jayenge jab hoga ek hatsa ek aisa accident jis sa in ki zindagiya love life badal jayenga ? kya rahe ga nupur aur gunjan ka rishta salamat is shaadi ka baad ? kya rahegi samrat aur mayank ki dosti salamath is shaadi ka baad ? kya samrat gunjan mayank nupur apni zindagi ussi tarah except karenga jis tarah rab na banayi hai in ki jodi ? wait for my next update of RAB NA BANA DI JODI……………………………………………………………………………

I  will update the next part till to night guys till than bye tc

LOVE

SANA.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

m_rupamini_khushiMoNaYaRoXardhanatanya.dsouza-Aiza-sowmya.Mudrika25MistiofMistzbasket_101sanjana yadavprachi06kirti123..Shreyu..moonlight2630rose.mnAngle..SilentPrincessSushitaLover23greenleaf007-Samira-devilofkindnesssammy4u-Aastha_Mohit-A-N-S-H-I-K-AAasthahere-afsha-ShafooSobtiObsessionAttractiveAdyaFaria.sindhyaa.-nautankidollz-ar_sajan4evrafshanafreen--Mahima--Samraat_92.PINK.ZumSrK.Nikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

nice intro

but I couldn't bear to see Samrat and Nupur
and Gunjan and Mayank together
as friends, it's okay
as lovers, no ways!
but I'm totally excited
especially for their wedding
I'm finally first!
I'm never first!
continue soon
speaking of which, how is your hand now?
me, still sick, it was terrible in the morning though
my throat was really bad
but after taking medicine, I feel a little better

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 04 December 2009 at 9:55pm

Soulmate_Sana

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
wow tooo good awesome nyc concept

plss update fast
and update mr and mrs shergill too.. ya i read ur note but plss fast i am damn excited abt the next part

Soulmate_Sana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top