• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33UbIA6ztTQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
thanks fr sharing the vid
Ok its just me or anyone else thinks that Big B should have invited Salman too. And Salman should have come if he would have invited him.

There is no rivalry between Salman Khan, Big B and Abhi. ABhi was not responsible for Sallu-Ash break up. She dated Vivek before getting married to Abhi. So there should be no rivalry....

Salman too should let go of his temper adn unneccessary ego hassles. He is the one loosing out on things here. At Shilpa's wedding too SRK came and so did the whole Bollywood but Salman did not come to his best friend's wedding. And once again here at Paa's premiere Sallu was ht eonly big star who did not turn up or invited.

I think everyone can be civil to each other at a function.

salman was invited i believe i m not sure though but he's in dubai right now for a event may be thats why he did not come!
Lovanika i think Salman was invited not sure but he isnt here because Salman & Katrina is in Dubai for an event!
Salman was not at Shilpa's reception because he was out of town shooting for a film, he could not even make it to his dad's birthday which he never misses every year and incidentally it was on the same day as the reception. That was the only reason not because he wants to avoid Srk or Bachchans or Viveik Oberoi.

He had gone for Ramesh Taurani's 25th wedding anniversary party where both Srk and Viveik were present.

I am not certain whether he was invited for Paa premiere.