Bandini

India-Forums

Written Update 3rd December

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Bandini 3rd December

The episode starts with DM watching the cat walk CD he is like what is this but when he sees Santo walking past he starts complementing the models. Santo comes into the room and asks him what he is looking at. DM tells her he is watching Toral's CD. Santo is like she isn't even dressed properly and DM is like that's a good thing, look at the way she is walking and looking, this is too good.  Santo is like what's so good about it, she has no shame and she is so thin like no one feeds her. Santo asks DM if he likes all this and he is like yes she is so pretty. Santo says you can watch this but I am going. DM forces her to stay and when he is pulling her back he says wow look at how my santori is walking.  DM makes her sit down on his lap and says this girls are nothing compared to you. Santo asks why he said all that? DM says he was messing with her and then Santo asks what the truth is Malik? DM answers back no one in this world can be as pretty as you and I was watching this to do the show with you, Santo is getting embarrassed and keeps saying aur. And then DM goes on to say you a duffor, Santo gets shocked. When Ba calls DM Santo jumps up from DM's lap and DM runs out the room saying don't you have any shame.  Santo in the room is practicing the walk of the fashion show, and gets all embarrassed and leaves.

Everyone is in the hall laughing. There is an instructor who is helping them for the fashion show, is speaking in English, neither DM nor Santo understand and they ask Birwa. She is telling them to practice for the last time, she says it in Hindi as well after. Ba and Bapuji are the first couple. Both of them start walking and everyone is cheering them on. Ba stops and says no she isn't wearing heels and DM tells Bapuji to walk and he does. Bapuji asks the instructor about his walk she is like good and then says Ba's leg is hurting but she will walk tomorrow and everyone else is telling Bapuji to come back. Next is Shaskank and Kaddu, then Hiten and Toral who are hand in hand, then Birwa and Suraj and then finally SanRaj but DM sends Santo to do it on her own, everyone cheers Santo on her own and then DM says he will join her. He is limping with her and the instructor tells him to put his hand on Santo's waist instead of shoulder. Then walk together when Dm's phone rings. Santo completes here walk on her own the instructor corrects her and then puts a book on her head. The book falls and she completes her walk. Everyone claps. Santo looks to DM for approval and in sign language he cuts his nose. Santo is upset.

In the village Taru knocks on some ones door, they ask who and she says Tarulata Mayahvanshi and they are like Benba aap. They invite her in. Taru asks the woman about the necklace.  The man goes yes and the woman goes no. Taru asks what is going on? He says we kept it on loan at the jewellars. Taru is like I know but where did you get the locket from, they look at each other and  Taru threatens them to tell her the truth when she turns and sees Arjan's photo. They says that's the name we have given him but the child was given to us by Reva and the locket was round his neck already. Flashbacks of Arjan come to Taru. She says do you know who's child you were raising. They are like we seriously don't know, then they says they came to take the child back but he was ill and then they had a bus crash so we brought Arjan up as our own. Taru is shocked and then they ask if she knows who the parent is. Taru is like yes but there is no need for you to know and for the crime you have done your punishment could be jail, so remember don't tell anyone about this and you will do as I say. They agree to it. She leaves from there.

DM is getting ready. Santo tells him his clothes for the catwalk are being sent to be pressed and then DM asks her what she has done and calls her over. She eventually goes over. She is like my Bindi is fine, and DM is like I am talking about your Sari it is so high up. Santo is like oh I will fix it. Dm says come here I will do it. Santo is like its ok, DM does it for her. Suraj comes and asks why is he touching Santo's feet for. DM is like duffor I am fixing her Sari for her. Suraj runs away repeating DM's works and DM chases him.

DM at the door welcoming guests, Rasik Bhai comes and asks about Meghna. Rasik says her mother is ill so she hasn't come and then SB comes then Virat and Sukera comes. DM is at the door peering out and Bapuji comes and asks if he is waiting for Taru. DM is like they should be here by know. Bapuji is like they will be. Then Champakali's Dadi arrives. DM greets her, he is saying Lagaan and she is saying Bhajan. Then they say Shaadi and then she eventually gets her and tells Champakali to get money from Malikin to get her a machine. DM still at the door waiting.

Virat comes to talk to DM and DM tells him there is no more relationship between us but I know Hiten likes you that's why you are here. DM tells Arjan to give him a drink. Virat bumps into Arjan and has a go at him for not looking properly, he is about to insult him and DM sticks up for Arjan and  Virat is like he should know his place and his standing. DM is like you will teach him but do remember your standing and his standing in this house is exactly the same. He is my Sadu Bhai like you are. He tells Arjan to get Champakali and he is like its ok, I will clean it my self and DM tells Virat a person is small due to his thinking not his work.

Kaddu is getting Birwa ready and Suraj is waiting to get ready and then Shaskank asks for his stuff and Hiten asks for help. Khemi comes and then says she will help out and goes to help Hiten with his shirt.  

Arjan comes to Maulik's room with Sherbet and when he is leaving he sees Hiten and Khemi talking and Hiten is telling Khemi he will wear another shirt, Khemi is like she will do it. Hiten is like I will give you another shirt for sizes and Khemi is like I know your size. Arjan is listening in and getting jealous. Hiten is like I forgot and Maulik instigates the fire in Arjan and leaves from there.

Episode ends.

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821indy1979b1ndukireiimvatsaazminamprabhambhanot_nishacellarahcirchhedarendezvousswarajgirtweety2009megha.p***Anu***Go_PGinzekomasbewajahArsha85sp87Chit15Bidaaifan09kripsy--Princess---Jiya-Gauri22bookbrain007deepa911sihupunjabi#1soap-criticLuv-Shonitcherrypansypeg_pionnebumtrinketneela226anu rulzfuzzyfaceashbipashapaljayRoarkammoosDew-dropstranger2roseMallika113janu_2006pop77*Piku*-aditi-jyothi_cool

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Thanks Niki dear. I bet you had fun today doing the update, rightLOL

I am loving DM and Santu teasing each other and being so playful.

Maulik is spinning his own web for Hiten, Khemi and ArjanAngry Khemi is a dumbo, she will never learn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I'm trying to look at the positive side of Arjan being the lost son - Moti is going to be stuck now. She can't NOT tell DM and if she does then he's going to have to deal with the embarrassment of having his son married to his sister in law.

Wait until Maulik finds out who he's been messing with! Ha, he'll get booted out by the man he's harassing.

I really, really hope Arjan's parents are lying though. Confused

PS - Thanks for the update Niki! Did you have the stars problem too? Wink

Edited by bumtrinket - 03 December 2009 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

***Anu***-aditi-nikita_88

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

I'm trying to look at the positive side of Arjan being the lost son - Moti is going to be stuck now. She can't NOT tell DM and if she does then he's going to have to deal with the embarrassment of having his son married to his sister in law.

Wait until Maulik finds out who he's been messing with! Ha, he'll get booted out by the man he's harassing.

I really, really hope Arjan's parents are lying though. Confused

PS - Thanks for the update Niki! Did you have the stars problem too? Wink

How can they lie about Arjan? They mentioned Reva and Chaggan too and the bus accident. Moti has not learnt yet about keeping secrets. She gets punished for having one,but yet she wants to keep another. She should be happy if that is her nanka's child! He is not dead and DM should know.

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Niki...

Hehehe bumi...she would have had the stars problem todayROFL

BUt loved every Sanraj moment today.. it was a blastROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketnikita_88

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
thanks nikita

epi was fun and awesome with the rocking couples doing the fashion walk practise

hate mauliks gut
grow up arjan

nikita_88

lubie Senior Member
lubie
lubie

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
really do NOT like where the story is going.  After all that opposition of khemi and hiten.  its the same relationship bet khemi and arjan.  why all the fuss in the first place then.. And that khemi doesnt she know her husband has insecurities about hiten and her.  why
anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update...

I also did love SanRaj scene...DM looks so good when he is naughty and playful.....Man he knows how to make his wife jelous...it was good.

DM should know Arjun is his son...POOR Santu what will she do when the truth comes out... Ben Baa better not keep this secret...

nikita_88

Go to top