India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

update for 26th may 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

The scene opens with Billu in the hospital. He is lying on the bed with his eyes close. Amrit, bebe and Nandu are standing around his bed. Amrit eyes are filled with tears while Bebe is sincerely praying. Nandu also got a worry expression and is biting his nails. The doctors in the room are staring at some reports. The doctor asks Nandu if billu has any history in diabetes or any heart problem. Amrit interrupts the doctor and ask if billu will be all right. The doctor says that for now they can't say anything.

In Raj cabin Raj is reading the comic strip. He is definitely is having a good time. Armaan walks in and ask him the reason for his grin. Raj compliments Karan Kappor work and read out the comic strip which goes like this: Hum (boy) says " Tum at last scientist have made the discovery" Tum asks "What discovery". Hum says "The difference between a woman & a battery" Tum says "What" Hum replies with mischief "A battery has a positive side". Armaan burst into a fit of laughter. He really laughs it out. Raj stare at him with surprise. When Armaan notices the stare he says that this comic strip is so true.

In the hospital Amrit & bebe ask Nandu to call Jassi. When Nandu call Jassi, she is busy with work. She tells Nandu that she will come home. Nandu tell Jassi that nobody is at home. Jassi crossly say that she got the extra key & that she has no time to fool around. Poor Nandu doesn't get to say anything. After practically slamming the phone on Nandu face Jassi says that everybody is on her nerves today. First Karan Kapoor now Nandu.

Bebe ask Nandu if he spoke to Jassi. Nandu replies in negative and bebe says that he can't do even that. She asks for the phone.

Meanwhile in Malika's home Malika is reading the newspaper. She reads about an international contest that she wants Gulmohur to enter.  She excitedly tells Aryan. Aryan says that you are very innocent sister. You should start reading Karan Kapoor comic strip, as it will help you realize and know what men are really like. Malika says that the comic strips are only for kids and she doesn't have time for such foolish things. Aryan says that if the Gulmohur take over had worked they would have made Gulmohur reach the sky. Malika tauntly say it wouldn't be them but only him. And doesn't the comic strip talk about all the men. Aryan looks annoyed. Malika then replies that she was just joking. Aryan still looks annoyed.

In the hospital Bebe call Jassi. Jassi looks very happy since Bebe has called. She asks bebe that where are they enjoying themselves. Bebe wants to tell her but she can't find the words. Jassi notice the seriousness in Bebe's voice and so ask her what is the matter. Bebe is just about to tell Jassi when Billu opens his eyes. It is like a miracle to them. From billu expression you can make out that he doesn't want them to tell Jassi.Bebe doesn't want to worry Jassi in the office so she just says that she just wanted to hear her voice. She finishes talking with her. Everybody is looking happy. The doctor comes in and removes the breathing mask from Billu face. Bebe tells Billu "As long as I am alive I will let nothing happen to you". Billu give then a weak smile and say that now he is fine and fit. And they were going to worry his Queen Victoria over nothing. The doctor tells them every thing is all right now and the case was very mild and billu can go home.

When in night Jassi comes home she is told every thing. She is staring at the report. Everybody is there including Nandu's mother. Jassi looks hurt. She ask Nandu why didn't he tell her such a serious matter. Nandu tries to tell her that he did call her but Jassi interrupted him and say that he never got to the point. Billu tell Jassi not to worry and that every thing is fine now. Nandu's mother get's up with bebe to go to the kitchen while Amrit goes to get the parsad. Jassi again accuses Nandu that he didn't tell her. Billu for the frist time actually takes Nandu side and tell Jassi that if it weren't for him today he would have been death by now. Jasi tell billu to stop talking like that. She tells him that he should stop taking so much tension on his head. Again poor Nandu is accused because he didn't tell Jassi about Billu's job hunting. Jassi point's out that she is happy in Gulmohur and working is her passion. She likes to keep herself busy. That her happiness is in her father's smile not his worry. Jassi makes Billu promise that from now onwards he won't hide from her anything and he won't go for Job hunting as his Queen Victoria is there. Billu promises.

The next day Jassi has taken the roof over her head. She is boiling mad. She is talking with HM on the phone about the battery comic strip. She is telling that such a rotten strip must be in reply for her letter. Jassi tells HM that she is not going to leave that stupid Karan Kapoor. HM encourages her and tell her to write back. Jassi tells her that she will reply such a letter that Karan Kapoor will forget how to write a comic strip. Billu, Amrit & Bebe ask her the matter. Jassi point at the comic strip. Billu reads it and have a good laugh. Jassi gets even more irritated. Billu say he his not laughing at the comic strip but at his daughter for taking the roof over her head over such a penny matter. Jassi says that this comic is in reply of her letter. Billu indicates that she has started the whole thing. Jassi leaves the home boiling mad saying that nobody understands her. She practically pushes Nandu. Nandu ask billu what is the matter. Billur replies that Jassi is going on war. Nandu then jokes that he could hear the trumpet from outside only. They have a good laugh.

In the office Jassi is still frustrated. She asks Armaan if she can use the computer for personal matter. Armaan ask her what personal matter. Jassi replies she wants to write a letter to an evil –minded person. She then starts talking about Karan Kapoor. Armaan nods in agrrement to what ever Jassi says. He tell her that he is on her side and that she should write to Karan Kapoor and tell him to consider other people feelings. After Jassi leaves he gives sigh of relieve again.

Then we see Bindiya and the gang teasing Jassi. They are totally on Karan's side. In fact Maria & Nasreen are making a scrapbook with the comic strip collection that they are going to send Karan to get his autographs. Jassi tells them about the letter and it's content. The gang are surprise at Jassi's anger and frustration. They joke with Natalie that she should go for Karan kapoor. That it will be a very interesting love story as Karan will probably end up getting a slap from Natalie. Jassi leaves them and Malika walks in. Malika gives the gang a nice lecture. The gang settles down.

Malika goes to Armaan cabin. Armaan is leaving his cabin. Malika ask him for some report which Jassi is working on. Armaan says that she can do the report herself. Malilka say she planning to do it internationally something like that when Pari over hears them. She squeals with delight. Armaan points out that he doesn't want discuss the private matter in front of his staff. Pari face fell. Armaan leaves and Malika is about to leave when Pari tell her that she is doing some recording work for Jassi. Malika sarcastically tell her she doesn't want to be bothered about such trivial matter. Pari then takes out the newspaper and start drooling over the comic strip. She wishes that she could become Karan's tum and karan her Hum. She wishes Karin could enter her life. Arman catches her & give her nicely.

Now we enter karan 's room. He is suffering form cartoonist block. And throws paper about from his drawing board. To take a break he goes and read his fan mail and signs the gang scrap book. Just then he gets e-mail from Jasmeet Walia. A cartoon of Jassi comes on the screen. And in block letter it is written From Jasmeet Walia to Karan Kapoor. It's a comic strip. Hum is going for an eye check up. He has to wear glasses. Tum replies that these glasses will make him see women in a new way. Karan Kapoor gets mad and says what does this Jasmeet think of herself.

Written By:

Deadly.

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Deadly! So did they show Saif in this show?
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

You guys don't have to thank me every time you know.And yes they did show karan(saif) right in the end.By the way I won't be able to do next monday & tuesday update. Infact I will be needing the update myself. Can you manage ??Let me know please.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

They will show him tomorrow. As I have mentioned in the JJKN  Preview category.

Saif Ali Khan to feature in 'Jassi'

Cheers
Vijay

Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I got an off on Monday because of Memorial Day, I am going out of town for couple days, wooohooo (some rest at last). I will try to update Tuesday's episode (and Monday's).
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I really can't do it. Becoz I got my worst subject on those days. Wednesday I can do because thursday and friday is a holiday for me. And saturday my exam is english. Which is my last and the easiest. I am really sorry.

Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Deadly, please concentrate on your exams, that is MORE important. Don't worry about the updates and you don't have to be sorry. Your updates are fantastic.

What grade are you in?

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 May 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks. I am in 10th. Wish was in 5th though. Well thanks once again. I am logging out now.Take care.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top