Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

{3} VeeSha Fanatics CC [INVITE ONLY] (Page 5)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Joined: 09 September 2008
Posts: 4942

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by ht312

hey deepu...where did you go? busy kya?  what are your thoughts about the past two yummy episodes of JPSYAWink
slow net. this quote page takes 10 mins to open.. LOL n in this situation i can not use my cheesy emoticons. hmm.. i am drowning in the sexysome land of naughty chocolate.. aur kya bataoon !!! Wink


I know, he was seriously beyond sexy yesterday when he was in the mud, when he lifted ayesha and when he was taking care of herDay Dreaming
My net is also slow todayAngry Would have loved to see your cheesy emoticons...am missing the emoticonsCry
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 12312

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ht312

ha dekha, naughty chocolate bhi ab hamare naughty khayalo se affect ho gaya haiLOL he's totally fida over ayesha...and he was soooooo sweeet when he was tending to her sprain...hai kya smiles de raha thaDay Dreaming aur kya looksDay Dreaming
hehe.. exactly.. yeah.. kya smile that aur kya dialogues hai.. kya honth hai. kya aankhe hai.. maar daala.. allah.. maar daala.. allah...
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Joined: 09 September 2008
Posts: 4942

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
deepu did you see the new promo...they found out about each other...ab romance khatam ladai shuruCry am not liking it, why couldn't they have showed more romance before this revelation
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 12312

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ht312

Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by ht312

hey deepu...where did you go? busy kya?  what are your thoughts about the past two yummy episodes of JPSYAWink
slow net. this quote page takes 10 mins to open.. LOL n in this situation i can not use my cheesy emoticons. hmm.. i am drowning in the sexysome land of naughty chocolate.. aur kya bataoon !!! Wink


I know, he was seriously beyond sexy yesterday when he was in the mud, when he lifted ayesha and when he was taking care of herDay Dreaming
My net is also slow todayAngry Would have loved to see your cheesy emoticons...am missing the emoticonsCry
 
yeah.. haaye.. i wish i was ayesha... Dead
 
i hate it when ner works slow...
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 12312

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ht312

deepu did you see the new promo...they found out about each other...ab romance khatam ladai shuruCry am not liking it, why couldn't they have showed more romance before this revelation
exactly;.. lekin naughty chocolate ghussa karte hue bhi kitna cuttteeeee sa lag raha hai na...
 
ii seriously hate the new promo.. but what to do. they have to move the story na... Dead
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Joined: 09 September 2008
Posts: 4942

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by ht312

ha dekha, naughty chocolate bhi ab hamare naughty khayalo se affect ho gaya haiLOL he's totally fida over ayesha...and he was soooooo sweeet when he was tending to her sprain...hai kya smiles de raha thaDay Dreaming aur kya looksDay Dreaming
hehe.. exactly.. yeah.. kya smile that aur kya dialogues hai.. kya honth hai. kya aankhe hai.. maar daala.. allah.. maar daala.. allah...


deepu, control, controlLOL
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Joined: 09 September 2008
Posts: 4942

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by ht312

deepu did you see the new promo...they found out about each other...ab romance khatam ladai shuruCry am not liking it, why couldn't they have showed more romance before this revelation
exactly;.. lekin naughty chocolate ghussa karte hue bhi kitna cuttteeeee sa lag raha hai na...
 
ii seriously hate the new promo.. but what to do. they have to move the story na... Dead


I know woh gusse mein, romance mein har type mein hot lagta haiDay Dreaming maybe all that attitude will come back and his hot attitude background tune will be playedEmbarrassed but still am not liking it...i want more romance
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 12312

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ht312

Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by ht312

ha dekha, naughty chocolate bhi ab hamare naughty khayalo se affect ho gaya haiLOL he's totally fida over ayesha...and he was soooooo sweeet when he was tending to her sprain...hai kya smiles de raha thaDay Dreaming aur kya looksDay Dreaming
hehe.. exactly.. yeah.. kya smile that aur kya dialogues hai.. kya honth hai. kya aankhe hai.. maar daala.. allah.. maar daala.. allah...


deepu, control, controlLOL
okay.. hehe..
 
i will be back in an hour. gotta go to the beauty parlour. my eye make up is still hurting wanna get it removed COMPLETELY.. hehe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 28868

Ishan. 987 28868 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by -Chotta-Don-
CuteRMists(#14) (Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: 0o.Leah.o0   Replies: 348   Views: 9717

0o.Leah.o0 348 9717 25 August 2010 at 4:36am by Pragzie
Hamaara Parivaar 16 *Invite only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1202   Views: 20044

pinkisluv91 1202 20044 28 December 2009 at 5:48pm by pinkisluv91
The Abusers CC #15 -Invite Only-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: reya.   Replies: 1201   Views: 21636

reya. 1201 21636 25 December 2009 at 1:04am by BilliCat.
Anti-Invite Only CC# 1

Author: -Grace-   Replies: 3   Views: 356

-Grace- 3 356 22 December 2009 at 9:21pm by -Grace-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index