Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

between, are you online ???

shonaveer thumbnail
just got my dance photo's.. so, uploading them onto the facebook. why dont you join there ? then, you can see my dance pics also na..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh thank God...you came at last...you know I have been online today since 1 pm...waiting to chat with you guys😊
reepicheep thumbnail
Oh cool that your dance performance went superb👏👍🏼 when you get the time just email me the pics if you don't mind...am not the social networking types...my friends hounded me to join facebook but I didn't😆
shonaveer thumbnail
hehe.. sure.. it is taking loads of time to upload.. LOL... and because of that, my net connection also got slow. like, am uploading 100 pics in 1 go...
shonaveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ht312

Oh thank God...you came at last...you know I have been online today since 1 pm...waiting to chat with you guys😊

aww.. haaye.. so sweet...
shonaveer thumbnail
tum ne dekha, naughty chocolate ayu ko nazar lagaa raha hai... hmm.. naughty boy...
reepicheep thumbnail
hey deepu...where did you go? busy kya?  what are your thoughts about the past two yummy episodes of JPSYA😉
reepicheep thumbnail
ha dekha, naughty chocolate bhi ab hamare naughty khayalo se affect ho gaya hai😆 he's totally fida over ayesha...and he was soooooo sweeet when he was tending to her sprain...hai kya smiles de raha tha😍 aur kya looks😍
reepicheep thumbnail
deepu which song do you think would suit them

Kuch khaas hai, kuch paas hai OR

Tera hone laga hoon