Twilight

Bellas Lullaby Edwards Meadow- Piano Composition (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ daniel_4ever- Im not too sure sorry, I just found it on the album download. Sorry. But if you would like I can send the mp3 version Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bellas Lullaby Edwards Meadow- Piano Composition (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
when does this come in the movie?? ...because I thought they decided NOT to have this as her lullaby?? this song is by River Flows Through You by Yurima.. and the original Bella's lullaby is by Carter Burwell

THIS is the one that plays in the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA

I LOVE Yurima's piece so much more...its enchanting..I wish they had used thatEmbarrassed
Embarrassed 

Edited by Tani91 - 05 December 2009 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

iqbalkrocks

Groupbie

iqbalkrocks

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Originally posted by hannahdmg

@daniel_4ever- They are both in Twilight Smile

hmmm... well, I've got to check it out then.. where does it come in movie.. i mean, during which scene...??
Hey Hannah, welcome to twilight...... I am sure you will throughly enjoy yourself in this fiction world, just like the rest of the twilight fanaticsWink
River flows by Yurima was not part of the movie.
Rob also composed something beautiful which was in the extras in the director's cut version of the movie.
But ofcourse, Bella's lullaby was beautifully composed by Carter Burwell, I wish they would have used it in new moon as well.
The twilight soundtrack was much better than the New Moon one.
New Moon sound track kinda sucked!

Edited by iqbalkrocks - 04 December 2009 at 10:20pm

nondescript

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
its beautiful dear
loved it dear

nondescript

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged
@Tani91- Hey Big smile- Oh Thank You Smile, I just downloaded the soundtrack of a website, Oops my mistake, but will change it now.LOL. But thanks a mil.  OMG I love Yirumas pieces have you perchance heard Kiss the rain. That too is a beautifully enchanting piece.

@
iqbalkrocks- Hey Big smile First Thanks a lot for the welcome and just changed the track on my post, But Thanks all the same Smile. I agree I preferred the music in Twilight more than in new moon, maybe as it was the first and had the uniqueness to it, new moon was good too, but I preferred the music in Twilight.

@
prernawaghray- Hey Smile. Thank You

Edited by hannahdmg - 05 December 2009 at 5:17am

mehar_mia

IF-Dazzler

mehar_mia

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

Hi Friends Big smile<br><br>Hi I'm Hannah, and have just recently read all the TWILIGHT books, and then watched the movies. Late I know, but Oh Well at least I finally got the chance to complete the series and watch the movies. I personally feel that the second movie was actually EXCELLENT in terms of the book, it followed the storyline perfectly and the essence of Bellas character was beautifully conceptualized and executed by Kristin Stewart. I'm not into the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward thing, but I must say I feel Bella and Edward seem like such a cute couple, and Robert and Kristin do a wonderful job. As for Jacob, he was brilliant in the movie improved A LOT from the first movie. <br><font color="#990033"><br>Main Point is one of my friends recently introduced me to Bellas Lullaby and Edwards Meadow. The compositions are now on my iPOD and have been on replay over the last 2 days and I just cant get enough of them, so I thought I would share. If anybody would like the download link for either do let me know I can send you. I have mp3 versions</font><br><br>Here is the composition for Bellas Lullaby - correct version - Carter Burwell <br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA<br><br><br>Peace Out<br>Much Love Hannahxxx<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

hey hannah welcome to the club lol even i love bellas lullaby its awesome Big smile

nondescript

Post Reply New Post

Go to top