Bellas Lullaby Edwards Meadow- Piano Composition

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends πŸ˜ƒ

Hi I'm Hannah, and have just recently read all the TWILIGHT books, and then watched the movies. Late I know, but Oh Well at least I finally got the chance to complete the series and watch the movies. I personally feel that the second movie was actually EXCELLENT in terms of the book, it followed the storyline perfectly and the essence of Bellas character was beautifully conceptualized and executed by Kristin Stewart. I'm not into the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward thing, but I must say I feel Bella and Edward seem like such a cute couple, and Robert and Kristin do a wonderful job. As for Jacob, he was brilliant in the movie improved A LOT from the first movie.

Main Point is one of my friends recently introduced me to Bellas Lullaby and Edwards Meadow. The compositions are now on my iPOD and have been on replay over the last 2 days and I just cant get enough of them, so I thought I would share. If anybody would like the download link for either do let me know I can send you. I have mp3 versions

Here is the composition for Bellas Lullaby - correct version - Carter Burwell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx

Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago
Is Edward's Mellow in twilight or New Moon... Because I haven't watched New Moon as it hasn't released here yet.. 😑

But, up until now, I'm IN LOVE with Bella's Lullaby... The Piano is WONDERFUL!!! 😊

I have it on repeat too!!! ☺️
It's absolutely WONDERFUL!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by daniel_4ever - 14 years ago
@daniel_4ever- They are both in Twilight 😊

hanaaaaaaaaaaaahh !!

i seem so ridiculosly happy to see you here... hahaha !!
well its good you finaly got down to reading them and seeing the movies...
well i know the compositions are really really nice and i have been humming them since last year... :)
Originally posted by arss

hanaaaaaaaaaaaahh !!

i seem so ridiculosly happy to see you here... hahaha !!
well its good you finaly got down to reading them and seeing the movies...
well i know the compositions are really really nice and i have been humming them since last year... :)

Hey Arushi, πŸ˜ƒ

Never thought I would see myself here either, I was always a Harry Potter fan, still am, but Twilight is a good read too, I am surrounded by my friends who are totally OBSESSED with Twilight. So I gave them a shot. Definitely different from Harry Potter.  But what I love MOST are these BEAUTIFUL compositions... They are BRILLIANT heheπŸ˜† Hear hear all, this is Hannah the overly obsessed bellas lullaby composition fan. My friends tried to get me to become a fan of the books and movies and Hannah became the fan of the music πŸ˜†

Hannahxxx
Originally posted by hannahdmg

Hey Arushi, πŸ˜ƒ

Never thought I would see myself here either, I was always a Harry Potter fan, still am, but Twilight is a good read too, I am surrounded by my friends who are totally OBSESSED with Twilight. So I gave them a shot. Definitely different from Harry Potter.  But what I love MOST are these BEAUTIFUL compositions... They are BRILLIANT heheπŸ˜† Hear hear all, this is Hannah the overly obsessed bellas lullaby composition fan. My friends tried to get me to become a fan of the books and movies and Hannah became the fan of the music πŸ˜†

Hannahxxx
aah... well i really seem to like your friends haaan.. heheeh
and till the point you fell in love with something of the twilight saga.. im happy !! πŸ˜ƒ
you know i never really read harry potter.. somehow it so didnt captivate my interest...
Hey Arushi 😊

No no don't get me wrong I do like the characters, I find Edwards character very interesting after reading Midnight Sun, I felt it was so much stronger from his perspective. But yes haha I seem to go on and on I actually LOVE the compositions.πŸ˜†. Harry Potter... Well don't get me started... πŸ˜†. But it is wrong to compare the two together as they both have completely different storylines Both good in their own ways. But the Twilight movies I personally felt were better than the HP movies.

Hannahxxx
Originally posted by hannahdmg

@daniel_4ever- They are both in Twilight 😊

hmmm... well, I've got to check it out then.. where does it come in movie.. i mean, during which scene...??
@ daniel_4ever- Im not too sure sorry, I just found it on the album download. Sorry. But if you would like I can send the mp3 version 😊
when does this come in the movie?? ...because I thought they decided NOT to have this as her lullaby?? this song is by River Flows Through You by Yurima.. and the original Bella's lullaby is by Carter Burwell

THIS is the one that plays in the movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA

I LOVE Yurima's piece so much more...its enchanting..I wish they had used that😳
😳 Edited by Tani91 - 14 years ago