Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hi Friends Big smile

Hi I'm Hannah, and have just recently read all the TWILIGHT books, and then watched the movies. Late I know, but Oh Well at least I finally got the chance to complete the series and watch the movies. I personally feel that the second movie was actually EXCELLENT in terms of the book, it followed the storyline perfectly and the essence of Bellas character was beautifully conceptualized and executed by Kristin Stewart. I'm not into the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward thing, but I must say I feel Bella and Edward seem like such a cute couple, and Robert and Kristin do a wonderful job. As for Jacob, he was brilliant in the movie improved A LOT from the first movie.

Main Point is one of my friends recently introduced me to Bellas Lullaby and Edwards Meadow. The compositions are now on my iPOD and have been on replay over the last 2 days and I just cant get enough of them, so I thought I would share. If anybody would like the download link for either do let me know I can send you. I have mp3 versions

Here is the composition for Bellas Lullaby - correct version - Carter Burwell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx

Edited by hannahdmg - 05 December 2009 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bellas Lullaby Edwards Meadow- Piano Composition" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Is Edward's Mellow in twilight or New Moon... Because I haven't watched New Moon as it hasn't released here yet.. Angry

But, up until now, I'm IN LOVE with Bella's Lullaby... The Piano is WONDERFUL!!! Smile

I have it on repeat too!!! Blushing
It's absolutely WONDERFUL!! Big smile

Edited by daniel_4ever - 03 December 2009 at 7:41am

nondescript

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@daniel_4ever- They are both in Twilight Smile

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged

hanaaaaaaaaaaaahh !!

i seem so ridiculosly happy to see you here... hahaha !!
well its good you finaly got down to reading them and seeing the movies...
well i know the compositions are really really nice and i have been humming them since last year... :)

nondescript

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arss

hanaaaaaaaaaaaahh !!

well i know the compositions are really really nice and i have been humming them since last year... :)

Hey Arushi, Big smile

Never thought I would see myself here either, I was always a Harry Potter fan, still am, but Twilight is a good read too, I am surrounded by my friends who are totally OBSESSED with Twilight. So I gave them a shot. Definitely different from Harry Potter.  But what I love MOST are these BEAUTIFUL compositions... They are BRILLIANT heheLOL Hear hear all, this is Hannah the overly obsessed bellas lullaby composition fan. My friends tried to get me to become a fan of the books and movies and Hannah became the fan of the music LOL

Hannahxxx

Arushi.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

Originally posted by arss

hanaaaaaaaaaaaahh !!

Hey Arushi, Big smile

Never thought I would see myself here either, I was always a Harry Potter fan, still am, but Twilight is a good read too, I am surrounded by my friends who are totally OBSESSED with Twilight. So I gave them a shot. Definitely different from Harry Potter.  But what I love MOST are these BEAUTIFUL compositions... They are BRILLIANT heheLOL Hear hear all, this is Hannah the overly obsessed bellas lullaby composition fan. My friends tried to get me to become a fan of the books and movies and Hannah became the fan of the music LOL

Hannahxxx
aah... well i really seem to like your friends haaan.. heheeh
and till the point you fell in love with something of the twilight saga.. im happy !! Big smile
you know i never really read harry potter.. somehow it so didnt captivate my interest...

nondescript

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey Arushi Smile

No no don't get me wrong I do like the characters, I find Edwards character very interesting after reading Midnight Sun, I felt it was so much stronger from his perspective. But yes haha I seem to go on and on I actually LOVE the compositions.LOL. Harry Potter... Well don't get me started... LOL. But it is wrong to compare the two together as they both have completely different storylines Both good in their own ways. But the Twilight movies I personally felt were better than the HP movies.

Hannahxxx

Arushi.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

@daniel_4ever- They are both in Twilight Smile

hmmm... well, I've got to check it out then.. where does it come in movie.. i mean, during which scene...??

nondescript

Post Reply New Post

Go to top