Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

I agree with Ya Jen.

This TRP race exists only in India. I haven't seen such a thing anywhere in the world....Its ridiculous !!

@ Merging - I think its fine if they do that. It would be awesome fun !! No doubt they wanna increase the TRPs of DMG. And merging it with MJHT might give them that. Besides, This is a NEW idea, no channel has ever tried it before. Its something really new. If before, DMG was used to promote MJHT, now MJHT will be used to promote DMG...

just for your information this merger idea has been used by other channels also the latest bring zee who merged their two top shows-pavitra rishta and agle janam for one episode...even sony and others have done that. so this concept is nothing new here.balaji were the first ones to do so with kahani ghar ghar ki and KSBKBT.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
@Nandani exactly dats wat my point few weeks bak only Agle Janam n Pavitra Rishta were merged n Ekta Kapoor started all dis...😃
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really ?? Wow !!I didnt know that !!

Thank You for the info !!

mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

Really ?? Wow !!I didnt know that !!

Thank You for the info !!

u r welcome😊 anytime ,anything for friends😛
ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just noe one thing..cvs chaye kch karlain mai ya loyal dmg 1 fans inhain new interns ko kabhi except nhai karain gein..agr ye log ki entry zara acchy se hoti or old gang ki ending zara hapy hoti tb shyd ini takhleef nahi hoti jo ab hoti hai
I HATE THEM
til ma last breath..wht thy done wid KSG...i never ever forgiv them i just hate them dats it....

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll repeat what I said in MJHT pho-rum:

Eh....when has logic ever been a part of this "new" version star one??

There's hardly any logic in both the shows (including DMG1)...so whats the use of complaining now??

Go and keep your brains aside and enjoy the "music videos"

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
seriuously ....bohot paapad bel rahe hain CVs !!!!!😆
If i remember correctly then once during the "darling" ksg time also things merged na?

so whats new?

check urslef before blaming others.

and you know what if u sit and watch u might even enjoy dmg 2.

and dont worry about the business part of the production house. they still have as many viewers as hey had during karan's time. well marketting and business is not our department.

dont worry just sit and relax and watch tv. :)
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Evita.

If i remember correctly then once during the "darling" ksg time also things merged na?

so whats new?

and dont worry about the business part of the production house. they still have as many viewers as hey had during karan's time. well marketting and business is not our department.

LOL true enough.

And looking at half the topics....seems like all the peeps who bash the show are accurate with their facts. Which means they..duhh...they WATCH it all just the same 🤣
sweet_sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evita.

so whats new?

totally agreed wid u n v all gonna enjoy d episodeEdited by sweet_sona - 14 years ago