Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
^^^ that just not gona happen!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha marries Vansh (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Deadoh i just simply hate this ideaDead. then why did they show veer and icha's love?? they could have directly done this.. its too much .. common we want icha and veer not veer and tap water and nor icha and vansh... and in the reality show of dus ka dum icha says that she'll get a secondhand husband.. so will icha also be a secondhand wife of veer i dont think so.. she'll be too much  pati poojari of her husband as the character itself is like that till today..Angry she wont leave vansh once and marry veer .. and if it is really true then what'll veer do.. it'll remain as a poor character forever...
      i'mm just bugged of this serial... OuchConfusedDead

ridhir

ridhir

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

if vansh marries ichcha - then it would be the mother of all insults in relationship - imagine poor veer - how is he going to handle - may be he would become drug addict in place of vansh - by that time vansh becomes free of drugs and more responsible - thanks to ichcha - and then tappu would want vansh now - so ichcha would again give away vansh to tappu - and then again ichca goes back to veer to make him free of drugs - so its uttaran all the way - and apt justification for the serial title.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well said i agree with this,it will be a shame for relationship.why writers always have cowdung minds for unneccessarily extending the serials.its all about TRP.THTS ALL FOLK!
if veer-ichcha marrige will happen further it will be some meaningfull else...like in choti bahu(zee tv) at last dev got her beloved radhika..uttaran team plz show some senseble relation those have meaning,dnt extend it only for TRP..and last i want to add for Tap-tap-pani..should be Punished and should be punihsed.

ridhir

ridhir

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

Deadoh i just simply hate this ideaDead. then why did they show veer and icha's love?? they could have directly done this.. its too much .. common we want icha and veer not veer and tap water and nor icha and vansh... and in the reality show of dus ka dum icha says that she'll get a secondhand husband.. so will icha also be a secondhand wife of veer i dont think so.. she'll be too much  pati poojari of her husband as the character itself is like that till today..Angry she wont leave vansh once and marry veer .. and if it is really true then what'll veer do.. it'll remain as a poor character forever...
      i'mm just bugged of this serial... OuchConfusedDead
uttaran team must show the real love back ,coz loves grow deeper by time,let the ichcha continue saying tht she forget the veer but there is a deep love,in both's heart.plz show some realistic things

nehanishika

nehanishika

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

I guess ,,... Veer will get married 5 ~ 6 times with Ichcha and each time tappu comes in Ghunghat ... and Ichhca Vansh marriage plan would also happen 4 ~ 5 time and guess what .. Tappu there again in Ghunghat .... so finally both Veer and Vansh gets fed up with this and next time plans marriage and then dulha also in ghunhat and guess who is the Dulha this time ... Tej Singh .. so finally Tappu and Tej gets married and they find true love in each other ... and gets best jodi award @ ITA 2010 .....

Then Veer and Ichcha gets married finally without ghunghat and Vansh marries Kuki .... all set ... in the last episode of Uttaran in the year 2050

good thought....i cant stop laughing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Not Tej! It always was meant to be Veer Tapasya and Vansh Icha!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Not Tej! It always was meant to be Veer Tapasya and Vansh Icha!

it can be veer-ichcha and vansh- taps also
or
it can be veer- ichcha and taps-sid WinkWink

One never knows !!!

emo_ranj

Groupbie

emo_ranj

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
so many doctors r here. I think .Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top