Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: navaneeta

I guess ,,... Veer will get married 5 ~ 6 times with Ichcha and each time tappu comes in Ghunghat ... and Ichhca Vansh marriage plan would also happen 4 ~ 5 time and guess what .. Tappu there again in Ghunghat .... so finally both Veer and Vansh gets fed up with this and next time plans marriage and then dulha also in ghunhat and guess who is the Dulha this time ... Tej Singh .. so finally Tappu and Tej gets married and they find true love in each other ... and gets best jodi award @ ITA 2010 .....

Then Veer and Ichcha gets married finally without ghunghat and Vansh marries Kuki .... all set ... in the last episode of Uttaran in the year 2050

πŸ‘πŸ‘
 a good one !!!

πŸ‘
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it was supposed to be Icha vansh and Tapasya Veer
Zeenu thumbnail
guys, I think Veer and Ichha will get marriede as remember when Ichha came in dus ka dam, she said that muhje to 2nd hand pati milega or something like that.. so I think we will get to see Veer- Iccha together.. but I am not that sure... :)
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeenu

guys, I think Veer and Ichha will get marriede as remember when Ichha came in dus ka dam, she said that muhje to 2nd hand pati milega or something like that.. so I think we will get to see Veer- Iccha together.. but I am not that sure... :)

u r right......................in dus ka dum ichha says that she  gets only 2nd hand things, even she will get a 2nd hand husband
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

koi baat nahi yaar..its reversible..thiamine therapy de denge usey..lol...

πŸ˜† Hmmn How about the undiagnosed advanced malignancies, Cirrhosis, Variceal bleeds, Hepatorenal syndrome, metabolic encephaolpathies, alcoholic cardiomyopathy, prn hepatic and renal transplants. What kind of a life would that be for our innocent nice Ichcha. Arre baba nooooooooooo, let the guy be not handsome or wealthy he should be atleast a healthy guy with healthy habits.Heath is wealth.....
Edited by shivani.chenna - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivani.chenna

πŸ˜† Hmmn How about the undiagnosed advanced malignancies, Cirrhosis, Variceal bleeds, Hepatorenal syndrome, metabolic encephaolpathies, alcoholic cardiomyopathy, prn hepatic and renal transplants. What kind of a life would that be for our innocent nice Ichcha. Arre baba nooooooooooo, let the guy be not handsome or wealthy he should be atleast a healthy guy with healthy habits.Heath is wealth.....

lolol..icha ki bina medical school gaye,medical education ho jayegi..esp in terms of alcoholic and drug abuse side effects and withdrawal symptoms...and am sure,wen she manages to do a florence nightingale on him and cures him,he will be the healthiest wealthiest and wisest..and tht will make tapasya go commit suicide..

Originally posted by: anu rulz

lolol..icha ki bina medical school gaye,medical education ho jayegi..esp in terms of alcoholic and drug abuse side effects and withdrawal symptoms...and am sure,wen she manages to do a florence nightingale on him and cures him,he will be the healthiest wealthiest and wisest..and thtwill make tapasya go commit suicide..

Tap Water commiting suicide! πŸ₯³

at least if Iccha marries Vansh, he will be able to teach Iccha how to be a brute...coz as we know our darling Iccha cannot hurt a fly let alone tap water.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
death death death! u guys really r very mean!
payel_roy2007 thumbnail
oh please i dont want this let icha get back his veer...
payel_roy2007 thumbnail
i think tap water should be thrownout of the haveli by vansh when he is cured, he should understand tap's  cruelty and help veer to get married to icha. dont you all think so on doing this tap water will  act to commit suicide and nani will get a heart attack on listening to this.. those two pushkar and his wife along with tap water will be send to vanvaasπŸ˜†. here icha will be happy with veer. and their damini, ammo and thakur sahab will be haapy..πŸ˜‰ wat do u think??