Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saifeena starrer Agent Vinod to go on floors soon (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

I'm not even saying anything. Youre the one who said saif and kareean have no chemistry. Then you brought in the fact that they're a flop jodi because of their chemistry.

I'm just trying to separate the fact that CHEMISTRY has nothing to do wiht a movie being a HIT OR FLOP!

As for Agent Vinod, it has a very talented director, Sriram Raghavan (yes I've watched ALL HIS MOVIES), a talented starcast, a solid production house backing them up. Its good to go.

Atleast I'm unbiased enough to admit other good movies that dont have my favorites. I actually chose Kaminey over Kurbaan in the best movie of 2009 thread. But ofcourse, you dont notice htat. I also placed hte emphasis on VIshal Bharadwaj being a talented film maker. Just like right now I'm placing hte same emphasis on Sriram.

And he's an awesome film maker, regardless of hits and flops. GO SRIRAM AND GO AGENT VINOD!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saifeena starrer Agent Vinod to go on floors soon (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Oh I am fed with your repeating the same so I would like to stop participating with any further comments !! I rest my case here !! Thankyou Desu and you can proceed and what ever you feel like writing on this topic write !! it was nice having a debate with you !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_com

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Like wise.

For anyone interested in Agent VInod, the director Sriram Ragavan has actually joined our facebook group for the movie.
Ofcourse he will start interacting when the time is right. Right now hte movie's just taking off. Here's the link to AV's FB group

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Lookin forward to this movie! Im gettin more excited about saifeena! Sriran is an awesome director! Loved Johnny Gadar and EHT!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top