Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saifeena starrer Agent Vinod to go on floors soon (Page 2)

Sneh-Jiwan IF-Rockerz
Sneh-Jiwan
Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Sneh-Jiwan

is Sriram god that every movie he makes will be a hit !! What happened to Johnny Gaddar ! Saif Kareena jodi and chemistry is not good !! all the movie they have done together has floped at the BO !! Story, script and diection plus the cast makes a movie a hit !! We have seen new comers making a movie a super hit because of  these things !!

No but Sriram's movies are amazing. EHT as well as Johnny Gaddar were HELLA slick and entertaining.
Even Vishal Bharadwaj's movies before Kaminey wernet hits, does tghat mean that he's not a good film maker or that his movies shouldnt work? No that just means that hits and flops are just fate's game.
Shoudlnt stop a talented maker from continuing to make movies or stars from working together. How can you say saif and kareean's chemistry isnt good? From what I hear from the ppl that watched Kurbaan, seems like their chemistry was rocking.

Have you seen the movie desu Yaar !! First see then say !! otherwise the movie is a complete flop !! Every person has their own choice you always see saifu and kareena so you take what some even donot say !! Tashan was a great movie thats why it bombed at the BO !! You have started so many topics on Kurbaan why it fails and what went wrong !! I have nothing against Saifu or Kareena !! But movie wise sorry !! I think everyone is rocking with them with their wonderful chemistry !! So is Karan Johar !! Lets hear from others now !! Awaiting !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_com

Lata_com Groupbie
Lata_com
Lata_com

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Lets hpe fro teh bst
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

is Sriram god that every movie he makes will be a hit !! What happened to Johnny Gaddar ! Saif Kareena jodi and chemistry is not good !! all the movie they have done together has floped at the BO !! Story, script and diection plus the cast makes a movie a hit !! We have seen new comers making a movie a super hit because of  these things !!

No but Sriram's movies are amazing. EHT as well as Johnny Gaddar were HELLA slick and entertaining.
Even Vishal Bharadwaj's movies before Kaminey wernet hits, does tghat mean that he's not a good film maker or that his movies shouldnt work? No that just means that hits and flops are just fate's game.
Shoudlnt stop a talented maker from continuing to make movies or stars from working together. How can you say saif and kareean's chemistry isnt good? From what I hear from the ppl that watched Kurbaan, seems like their chemistry was rocking.

Have you seen the movie desu Yaar !! First see then say !! otherwise the movie is a complete flop !! Every person has their own choice you always see saifu and kareena so you take what some even donot say !! Tashan was a great movie thats why it bombed at the BO !! You have started so many topics on Kurbaan why it fails and what went wrong !! I have nothing against Saifu or Kareena !! But movie wise sorry !! I think everyone is rocking with them with their wonderful chemistry !! So is Karan Johar !! Lets hear from others now !! Awaiting !!

1) Yes I've seen the movie
2) Ive been reading feedback on the movie like no one else on this forum. The general consensus of the movie is too many loopholes, lacked a message, lacked soul, AMAZING performances, and YES, believe it or not, Saif and Kareena's chemistry was highly appreciated and admired. Please dont make me post all the reviews here. I can find critics as well as USER reviews (user meaning, WE THE PPL, aam janta, mango ppl).
3) Tashan was crap, so stop puting words in my mouth.

BRING ON AGENT VINOD!
And wtf, if you havent seen the movie, before its made, its a complete flop. Who hte hell came up with that logic? How do you know agent vinod is a complete flop. Have YOU seen it?

missy14 IF-Dazzler
missy14
missy14

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hmm i dont think its because of Saif and Kareenas chemistry their films have failed so far! in my and others opinion, i think Saifeenas chemistry was more than just rocking, actually amazingSmile

Yeah Desugirl, FIGERS CROSSED :)
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Here we go, since I'm being accused of making up claims. Here are some of the quotes from teh reviews by critics concerning saif and kareena's chemistry.

Sneh Jiwan, doesnt seem like a "flop couple wiht no chemistry" to me. Or to these critics apparently. And kepe in mind, some of the quotes I posted are from critics who did NOT like the movie. Like Anupama and Radiosargam. Most of the reviews focused on their individual performances.

"Their tense, volatile relationship is gripping and the performances are heart-felt. Saif's understated menace is the perfect foil for Kareena's aching vulnerability "
Anupama Chopra (NDTV)

"But it is the chemistry between Saif and Kareena that lights up the film as the duo bring to life a picture of passion and restraint as the doomed lovers.

We do however wish their relationship had a stronger emotional graph, post the startling revelation"
-Times of India

"Saif's chemistry with Kareena is to watch out for."
Omar Qureshi

"Saif and Kareena are good together. They are good at headlining parties, they are good at visiting sick children to promote their upcoming films and they are indeed good in front of the camera. There is a unique chemistry between the pair that is distinctive to them only. You will not get to see anything more special between anyone else. In fact, both feed of each other. Both need to make more films as a couple. We need more Saifeena! "

Radio Sargam (this review trashed the movie btw, so you cant even say I'm just getting the ppl that liked the movie, lol)

Edited by desigal90 - 04 December 2009 at 3:23pm
Sneh-Jiwan IF-Rockerz
Sneh-Jiwan
Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I have seen the movie as you are bragging about their chemistry what chemisrty the only chemistry I learnt was in school !! keep on shouting just because you are their fan you can ignore what wrong they did in the movie and how poor Karan who has given us super duper hits has lost cores of rupees due to this pair !!

Lata_com

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
LMAO!
GO KARAN! Btw was Kaal also a SUPER DUPER HIT!! ? Pssst, that was also a karan johar movieLOL
SO you didnt see chemsitry, apparently other ppl did. And the pair lost money? Ok what about 36 Chinatown, Chupchup Ke, and Fida. Shahid and Kareena apparently must not have had chemistry either, coz all their movies before JWM were flops as well.
Oh and how can I forget Srk and Juhi. They both are such an amazing couple, but they were a couple together in Bhootnath, how come that movie wasnt a hit? And that movie One 2 Ka 4.
Apparently Hrithik and Kareena are also known as a godo couple with chemistry, none of hteir movies apart from K3G were hits.
And Akki and Priyanka are sizlzing. Their Aitraaz was a hit, but what about Andaaz?

Kareena and Akki gave a hit with Aitraaz, but a flop with Talaash.

Accept the fact. Couples dont make hits and flops. STORIES, DIRECTION, SCREENPLAY, SONGS, THEME, DIALOGUES.

These are the aspects that make or break a movie.

Edited by desigal90 - 04 December 2009 at 3:31pm
Sneh-Jiwan IF-Rockerz
Sneh-Jiwan
Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
is Sriram god that every movie he makes will be a hit !! What happened to Johnny Gaddar ! Saif Kareena jodi and chemistry is not good !! all the movie they have done together has floped at the BO !! Story, script and diection plus the cast makes a movie a hit !! We have seen new comers making a movie a super hit because of  these things !! What did I write on the first page you have repeated the same !! Now do you understand what I have been trying to say !! Read the replies properly and stop making your own conclusions just beacuse Saifu and Kareena are your fav !!

Lata_com

Go to top