Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i think gehna is right.she is not creating any hungama or any thing.if u remember in one of the episode message that IF SOMEONE POINTS A HAND AGAINST YOUR SELF RESPECT you can never forget that.in that episode itself i understood that this is what will happen.maasa has insulted gehna just like she is someone ho has no self respect.
if maasa knew that the child needed its mother then why she ask gehna to leave before.she should have known that a child needs a mother becos she herself is a mother.she shouldnt have asked gehna to leave after giving birth to the child.
the first time she told like that because gehna was going to abort the child or something.but what about the second time she said it?there is no explanation.gehna was living happily and she just wanted to destroy the happines.
so gehna shud leave and teach her a lesson that all women have their own self respect.
i got angry seeing the precap.she is asking gehna to stay there as the child's nanny becos no one from good family will agree to feed the small child.he just thinks about herself.i hope basanth understand that his mum is not so wondeful as she seems to him.i think he is shocked to hear her offering like that in the precap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gehna is wrong this time (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i havent been watching but from the updates it doesnt seem that maasa is sorry or (shock! horror!) apologized. in fact now that she has her kuldeepak she knows that no one can be a better ayah to the baby than his own mother. sumitra has her own children and maasa is too old to look after a small baby. so who better than gehna to do the job. so she wants to pay the mother to stay
under such circumstances which self respecting human would want to stay? i agree with arti that when protagonist is maahaan we complain and when she is real even then we have a problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpdiatoms82

lamhe2212

lamhe2212

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Gehna is wrong this time.
I'm not saying Maasa is right, she is totally wrong.
But Gehna is leaving for her Ego. She can still get her point across to Maasa without leaving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

Ashiyana

Goldie

Ashiyana

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I'm glad Ghena is leaving. By her leaving she is making a statement that Maasa indeed bought her for her son and not brought her in the house as a Daughter-in-law.  Maasa reminding her that she has to leave soon as per Ghena's promise also is indication that Maasa never accepted ghena in the house hold.  I'm glad Ghena is leaving because this makes it a little easier for Basant to decide between his mother and wife.

sjnp

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Gehna is right in evry part today... she put the bitter factsin front of massa without fera and she had the guts to say that masas terated her beendinis just as servants.

sjnp

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti12345

Also, maasa was only concerned of her waaris. she never thought once about saving gehna's life when delivery got complicated. Maasa even never respected her. She is NOT repenting.. Only changing as per the needs of her so called kul deepak. If it would have been a baby girl , maasa herself would have thrown gehna out of the house.

Gehna is doing the right thing to show her the mirror.

When protagonists are angels people complain that they are not practical and real. And when they are practical and real, people want them to be big hearted angels.
i completely agree..gehna is not wrong..maasa crossed all lines and limits wen she put fwd tht $%$^% suggestion of staying on as the baby's daaima..i fully think gehna was justified in saying tht maasa thinks she can buy any woman as a commodity however and wenever she wants..earlier i thot gehna's parents are not worth her leaving her husband and baby bt its a question of self respect and any self respecting woman would do what gehna is doing..even basanth knows how gehna was brought into the house..high time he stands up for her..maasa shud get a slap on her face for quoting a price on her motherhood..the way she puts it,y did she even bother getting a wife for her son,she wanted a mistress for her son..i ask again,y was she so insulted wen yrs ago MS put a price on her???if every woman can be bought thn her situation was not different..the trickle of sympathy i had for her wen the MS saga was shown is now out of the window..the woman is not human..any chances of gehna staying on in the house has been ruined by her..

sjnp

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
very true...what's the difference b/w her maasa and MS really? both their thinking is alike that a woman is a commodity to be bought for cookin and keeping the house clean, sleeping with her husband and taking care of his comforts, having and looking after babies and a piece of decoration to show off her in-laws status to outsiders. only difference b/w maasa is MS is while wanted a woman for his own pleasure she got one for her son. and why only gehna maasa doesnt treat sumitra and anandi better. she even treated basant's first wife the same way.

sjnp

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
The only woman massa respect in the whole world is she herself... such a disgusting character.... she is losing all the respect....she doent deserve anyAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top