Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Fun filled one hour special on MJHT
11 ViewsViews  1 Comments    Share To This Discuss Story !   Go to Bitching !   Videos  Videos  Photos Photos Print  

Fun filled one hour special on MJHT

Star One's romantic comedy 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' very well knows all the tricks to hook its audience. The show is coming up with an interesting one hour episode, which will have lots of fun and frolic in which the leads will be seen competing, romancing and even partying. 

This serial has always succeeded to entertain the viewers and presently it's tickling the audience's funny bone due to the confused situation, where in Adhiraj (Nishaant Malkani) tells Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) about Nupur (Rati) being his girlfriend. But while Adhiraj is referring to the new Nupur (Anupriya), Mayank misunderstands her to be his girlfriend Nupur.  

We wonder, whether this misunderstanding results in a tiff between Mayank and Nupur, to which Rati says, "Yes, after this sequence there will be a cute tiff between the lovebirds but things will get sorted out. All of this will be depicted in an upcoming fun filled episode and there are lots of hilarious situations for the audience to enjoy."  

"After all the confusion and misunderstandings, ultimately the leads of the show are going to have a good time in the upcoming episodes with a basket ball tournament, partying and romancing, all in an one hour special episode" says an excited Rati. Arjun her co-star too agrees, "The show track is in its fun-phase and will have many more colorful moments to amuse the audience, with the basket ball game and a wonderful song sequence thrown in." 

MJHT knows all the hit formulas to impress the audience and the one hour adventurous episode is one of the many, which is going to be aired on 12th December Saturday. So viewers sit back and enjoy the roller coaster ride on the show.

Chandana H Buch/ Telly Cafe

Mods can close this topic if this article is posted before .

Minu

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJarpitamjhtrockzmanggi28riyaraotanya.dsouza.Daksha.-BrokenDreamer-t-mayur-sajan-jMeghAn_AnYaFanFairyfariaawsumgirlNishithiniBini311-Aastha_Mohit-Angel-AA-N-S-H-I-K-A-adorabubbles-Angle.-Shayari-Eloquentmimi0295aish_punkstuti123--sanchita--wind453xaviara-SMay31-shockalotEkPaheliAyesha.spiritcrimsonsindhyaa..BarunSanaya.hgrhrluv_winchestersAngels_Sweetzaamirkhanfan-Jyotika-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaZumSrK.petticoatSanzPaRudholicBadtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun filled one hour special on MJHT - article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!! Me on top of the world !!!!!!!

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwww m sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the article.. finally some thing exciting.. I wish mjht would be aired 7 days a week... love rati.. love mayur.. hope we get fun filled episodes of mayur and the whole gang together... mjht rocks!!!

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!! Shocked This is a nice surprise!!! [:D/] I can't wait!!! Day Dreaming

Shreya

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
YES...!!!!!!! i'm soo excited... partying,romance... OHHH.. that will be fun to watch...!! bt more than one week is left.. itna wait nhi hota hai...!!!!

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 02 December 2009 at 10:37pm

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
kitnay gaanay gayen gaayen yeh log???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...spiritcrimson

Mystique

IF-Dazzler

Mystique

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
yay!!!! i hr of mjht......ahhh...this is what i call great!!!!more importantly,i hr of mn(arti) !!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top