Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

   

question about outbox

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Joined: 26 January 2008
Posts: 14066

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
sorry if this is the wrong place to post this..

 I wanted to know if there is a way to delete the PMs in our outbox? cause we can delete them fro our inbox but they will all still appear in our outbox.. so yeah.. is anyone knows how to delete the PMs in the outbox pleast tell me.. Smile


nish

hrkansagara Senior Member
hrkansagara
hrkansagara

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 404

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this..

 I wanted to know if there is a way to delete the PMs in our outbox? cause we can delete them fro our inbox but they will all still appear in our outbox.. so yeah.. is anyone knows how to delete the PMs in the outbox pleast tell me.. Smile


nish
Hi Nishi Dear
The PM Delete Feature Is Currently Only For Inbox And PMs In Your Outbox Is On Other User's Inbox And If They Have To Keep That PM For There Record Then You Can Not Able To Remove From There But If They Donot Want Then They Will Delete You Can Not Have Option To Delete That PMs.
 
By
Hardik Kansagra

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsessionSano88

beautiself Goldie
beautiself
beautiself

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 1296

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
But the members become inactive n leave forums too but having those pm in outbox makes no sense.. Member should have user friendly experience in forum n should b able to delete the pm he or she wrote atleast. For every single thing to pm authories is not comfortable to anyone n extra work to them too.. Ppl should b able to manage there accounts n have friendly experience n worse part is no one replies also... I know this I'd huge forum n must b busy anyways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sizzlingavina

hrkansagara Senior Member
hrkansagara
hrkansagara

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 404

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Springs01

But the members become inactive n leave forums too but having those pm in outbox makes no sense.. Member should have user friendly experience in forum n should b able to delete the pm he or she wrote atleast. For every single thing to pm authories is not comfortable to anyone n extra work to them too.. Ppl should b able to manage there accounts n have friendly experience n worse part is no one replies also... I know this I'd huge forum n must b busy anyways.
I Knew Dear What You Are Saying But That Is The Only Possible In Mailing System. In Forum System It Will All Work On Single Way Store Mailing(Text Mailing) So It Is Not Possible To Run Features Of Multiway Mailing System(HTML Mailing).
 
By
Hardik Kansagra

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiselfKiran.

beautiself Goldie
beautiself
beautiself

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 1296

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hardik r u wannabe viewbie or what!
I was expecting reply from IF authourities anyways thanks!

What's use in keeping all that database which only takes more storage space, they should have rule of 6 months or older mails get automatically deleted or something like that.


Edited by Springs01 - 04 December 2009 at 12:12pm
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Joined: 26 January 2008
Posts: 14066

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
^ I agree
after atleast a few months we should be able to delete them.. or not even that. we should be able to delete it without it having to affect the other person's PMs.. thanks for the replies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiself

hrkansagara Senior Member
hrkansagara
hrkansagara

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 404

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Springs01

Hardik r u wannabe viewbie or what!
I was expecting reply from IF authourities anyways thanks!

What's use in keeping all that database which only takes more storage space, they should have rule of 6 months or older mails get automatically deleted or something like that.
No Dear
I Donot Waanabe Like Viewbie Or Something Like That As I Am Quit Happy With My work In Leader Group Area With Time By Time Promoted.I Have Technical Knowlage So Will Help To Any One Who Need Any Suggestion.
 
As Of My Thinking If You Have Expecting That India-Forums Authorities(Admins) Can Answer Your Query Then Dear It's Not Possible As They Are Quit Busy All The Days In There Tech. Work And When Any Mods Wil Visit Any Query Here They Wil Report It To Admins For Any Tech. Work Needed Until That Any Other Members Wil Try To Chat With You And You Have To Answer Them
 
You Right Dear This Time That Old PMs For More Then A year Will Get Be Deleted By Auto But Not In So Small Period Of 6 Month As Sometime Any GM Wil Active In Any Section And They Have Keep PMs For More Then 6 Months Then It Will Not Fair For Them.
 
Now We Have To Just Wait Till Any Mods Of The Section Will Reports This. Until Then Keep Sending Replys And Enjoy Your Stay On India-Froums.
 
By
Hardik Kansagra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiself

beautiself Goldie
beautiself
beautiself

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 1296

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks hardik for clarification n Appreciate ur response...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Question

Author: KurtAngle   Replies: 5   Views: 603

KurtAngle 5 603 04 September 2008 at 11:35am by mellisai
Hav a Question!!!

Author: sillyz   Replies: 2   Views: 480

sillyz 2 480 26 July 2008 at 3:41am by Naughty_n_nice
QUESTION!!

Author: Rohini.star   Replies: 2   Views: 457

Rohini.star 2 457 10 April 2008 at 6:28am by Rohini.star
a question.

Author: brown3y3db3auti   Replies: 6   Views: 510

brown3y3db3auti 6 510 10 December 2007 at 3:30pm by brown3y3db3auti
Filter Option in Inbox/Outbox

Author: Artemisia   Replies: 3   Views: 518

Artemisia 3 518 05 November 2007 at 2:30am by Marthika

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index