Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

Ms. Garima, if u are reading, just answer 1 question..WHY is it that happiness in yrkkh lasts for an episode ONLY (or even less than that) while depressing and sadist tracks go ON AND ON AND ON for weeks? 🀒

sach! now we've become accustomed to thinking that any happiness Akshara gets is short-lived and actually foreshadows upcoming doom 🀒

all we are asking if for some balance and sanity. πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanw

this is a question difficult to answer.

but what I guess is that creatives are too clever (or should I say so)

people like us just watch the show to see that ek jhalak of happiness between Naksh

& that happiness comes only after that sad track which makes it special

after their samarpan, Naksh are happy but everybody around them have gone insane..or we r mad ke we're watching it 😑
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

after their samarpan, Naksh are happy but everybody around them have gone insane..or we r mad ke we're watching it 😑

we r not mad

hum uss ek jhalak ke liye taras kar sara show dekhte hai, & then expect more.
but we know mithas goes with khatas, so does pyar with ladhai
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with Renu, they needed to structure Mohit family ASAP before anything happens to the serial..or else TRP gone..  Mohit mum face shows that she is been selected to deliver a certain type of character, which is going to ruin the show guarantee from my side ..

RS look at your previous experience with Bidaai introduction of Slokh, Malati mum all that are flops, why you are making the same mistakes here?? is newly married people story dried up so fast to bring these clowns into the show??

RS if you have shortage of story writers get hold of people who can write good script for you in the long run.. and i don't understand what kind of BRAIN STORMING' session is going on in the production house.. are all of them are lethargic to think properly..

i think one of the reason could be you all are creating the story and  not understanding viewers likes and dislikes.. and keep on showing all craps..

put yourself in the viewers point of view probably it may help, i am not sure..

another suggestion is, why not post a poll in this forum before bringing any characters or changes to YRKKH to know whether viewers like it or not.. and structure it according to that..  You may hide your identity too while conducting this survey.. (if it hurts the egos of production house) or else introduce yourself and do it, as it will have productive results ..
Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

i agree with Renu, they needed to structure Mohit family ASAP before anything happens to the serial..or else TRP gone..  Mohit mum face shows that she is been selected to deliver a certain type of character, which is going to ruin the show guarantee from my side ..

RS look at your previous experience with Bidaai introduction of Slokh, Malati mum all that are flops, why you are making the same mistakes here?? is newly married people story dried up so fast to bring these clowns into the show??

RS if you have shortage of story writers get hold of people who can write good script for you in the long run.. and i don't understand what kind of BRAIN STORMING' session is going on in the production house.. are all of them are lethargic to think properly..

i think one of the reason could be you all are creating the story and  not understanding viewers likes and dislikes.. and keep on showing all craps..

put yourself in the viewers point of view probably it may help, i am not sure..

another suggestion is, why not post a poll in this forum before bringing any characters or changes to YRKKH to know whether viewers like it or not.. and structure it according to that..  You may hide your identity too while conducting this survey.. (if it hurts the egos of production house) or else introduce yourself and do it, as it will have productive results ..

Lathika, I am surprised with one thing that we people are giving them so many ideas here in this forum itself  from time to time & still they are not implementing them.
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

i agree with Renu, they needed to structure Mohit family ASAP before anything happens to the serial..or else TRP gone.. Mohit mum face shows that she is been selected to deliver a certain type of character, which is going to ruin the show guarantee from my side ..<br><br>RS look at your previous experience with Bidaai introduction of Slokh, Malati mum all that are flops, why you are making the same mistakes here?? is newly married people story dried up so fast to bring these clowns into the show??<br><br>RS if you have shortage of story writers get hold of people who can write good script for you in the long run.. and i don't understand what kind of BRAIN STORMING' session is going on in the production house.. are all of them are lethargic to think properly.. <br><br>i think one of the reason could be you all are creating the story and not understanding viewers likes and dislikes.. and keep on showing all craps.. <br><br>put yourself in the viewers point of view probably it may help, i am not sure..<br><br>another suggestion is, why not post a poll in this forum before bringing any characters or changes to YRKKH to know whether viewers like it or not.. and structure it according to that.. You may hide your identity too while conducting this survey.. (if it hurts the egos of production house) or else introduce yourself and do it, as it will have productive results ..<br>

yup.........good suggestions...lathika......but only IF....IF....IF somebody from the camp is reading this.........

😊
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

Anjali.....check out the vocabulary of mohit's mother......

1) ....she called nandini......."apahij"..n....langdi.....apart from talking to her in the most horrendous rude manner......🀒

2) ...she keeps abusing her husband.....claiming her "pichchle janam ke paap"....as the reason to be married to him......🀒

3)...she keeps abusing mohit as a good for nothing....🀒

....gosh i can't continue......🀒   πŸ€’   πŸ€’

THIS "ACTION" OF THE CVs..........will definitely get an "EQUAL" and "OPPOSITE" reaction.........from their viewers.........we will all run away "equally" fast in the "opposite" direction from our tv sets......during yrkkh airtime........   πŸ˜²

Thank you Newton........ πŸ˜•

Renu, yaar, just reading your comments last night about Mo's mom was a total put-off for me...what has this show come to? Itna reality check mujhe nahi chahiye...I don't want my mind and my heart affected by this type of nonsense...better I don't watch it...Naksh ka jadoo is slowly diminishing for me too...I am really not interested in seeing 2 steps forward in their relationship, and 100 steps back as far as the show goes...if the whole package doesn't work, I don't think it can be sustained...completely agree with Charu...call it good & done on Jan.12...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the question of appreciation doesn't arise ! the only reason i'm watching this show is bec. of Naitik n Akshara n as i said yest, their scenes are monotonous & boring now 🀒 the same scenes are being enacted day after day ! the show lost it's novelty and the x factor ! by introducing characters like Mohit's mom and mohit-nandini track, they will lose their loyal audience ! it's not about Naksh now..it's about how both of them please their family 🀒 it's a never ending tale of misunderstandings ..if they think that 1 samarpan in a month will keep us happy then they're mistaken ! we never wanted samarpans in the first place..they've adjusted well to each other, ab therez nothing left to be explored in their LOVE STORY ! so bye bye yrkkh 😭 i'll give 1 month deadline to yrkkh (like Renu) and leave it after 12th jan ! 1 yr of insanity was enuf !

I agree with you! It feels like the quality has decreased so much in such a short span of time. I also watch the serial just for Naksh and the CVs better do something to revive their track. I am not bothered about the rest.. Please dont make Naitik and Akshara seem so boring. They can at least defy some of the rules and have a good time right? They are in their early twenties...its like they have resorted to their fate and given up on the fun factor . If I were in Akshara's place, I would have gone into depression long back   πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Renu, yaar, just reading your comments last night about Mo's mom was a total put-off for me...what has this show come to? Itna reality check mujhe nahi chahiye...I don't want my mind and my heart affected by this type of nonsense...better I don't watch it...Naksh ka jadoo is slowly diminishing for me too...I am really not interested in seeing 2 steps forward in their relationship, and 100 steps back as far as the show goes...if the whole package doesn't work, I don't think it can be sustained...completely agree with Charu...call it good & done on Jan.12...

yup..anji.....we'll all think...once again, india ek jeeta hua cricket match haar gayi....... πŸ˜•

then...we'll all quit yrkkh totally...n go for a holiday together.....all of us together..... πŸ˜ƒ