Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Bala!

Love all the mixes I have been catching up on the ones I missed I loved the Zoobi Do one!
sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umm1234

O Rey Piya is a beautiful song.The video made is superb.My heart aches for Santu and DM living separately and missing each other.They are made for each other and should remain so...In each others arms 😍

I agree 100%...Sanraj ...what a life they have had....initially when they were married aik ho kar bhi woh aik nahi thay...or ab....aik huey to....unhe judaai jesa dukh or dard ka samna karna parra!!1...not fair....but i guess this could make them appreciate what they have...n they will deffo value each other even more than before....Sanraj were deffo inseperable....by parting them its made matters very distressing , not knowing whats going to happen next.
we can only hope 4 the best! xx
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhh

how sweet words from u guys😳 .......my face blushed😳 ......thanks for the oscar loollllll kiding ........😉

that for our sanraj and for us the bandiani😛
love2211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

Thank you soooo much Sara.. The VM was just perfect and more than i could ask for.. Its absolutely wonderful.. It made me cry soo much watching it.. I loved it so much.. Thanks for all your hardwork.. Love You Hun..xxx

ohh happy that u liked ............yah the scene very emotional especially the pain in his eyes
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiiii!!! You are tugging at our hearts by these songs,yaar... Too good,as usual.Such intense scenes coupled with this perfect song makes me want to cry for them. 😭

Veryyyy good job,dear! 🤗 🤗
love2211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Hiiii!!! You are tugging at our hearts by these songs,yaar... Too good,as usual.Such intense scenes coupled with this perfect song makes me want to cry for them. 😭

Veryyyy good job,dear! 🤗 🤗

thank u 😳😳
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love2211

ohhhhhhh

how sweet words from u guys😳 .......my face blushed😳 ......thanks for the oscar loollllll kiding ........😉

that for our sanraj and for us the bandiani😛

You deserve all the praise.. 🤗You are just sooo fab..x
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I found a vm on DM Santu, it really nice😊 it was in the begining of Bandini when DM was rude toward Santu😳, here the link (if it's not working so just copy and past) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97bItlHnXU4
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sara , LOOOOVED the VMx  veryyyy much , could u please PM the name of the film from where u took the song :)
love2211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

You deserve all the praise.. 🤗You are just sooo fab..x

that is sweet from u .......hope there will be sanraj scene sooon ............😳