Anyone else hated New Moon? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I loved New Moon.
I've watched it for the 5th time now LOL, i think its much better than Twilight.. The first movie seemed so ametuer and unproffesional, the second one was so much better.

I have high hopes for the third movie as that was my favourite book..
Originally posted by Evita.

Twilight was ok. But this was simply unbearable 😳 . It was Horrible. What was the director doing? 😳

Well I haven't watched it yet. I am waiting for the DVD to release. Basing my judgements from the first movie I have high hopes from it and the rest that will follow.
i hate twilight movie.compared to the first movie the second one is way better.i couldnt read the book completely until i saw the movie becos we r seeing this through bella's POV n she is really miserable which makes us miserable too.i liked the trailers.it was amazing
my pov that NM was better than twilight.... actors too have done a great job
Umm.....if u compare it 2 da buks, the movies suck big tym! 🤢 But otherwise dey r ok I guess, and Twilight is b8r
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with Hannah on this.

Brilliant acting by everyone!

new moon was gud i didnt really hated it bt i luv twilight more both movie n book😊

new moon is the best...love jake and bells
I havent seen it yet! Crazy I knw!😭 But Imissed it in the cinemas and nw its out on dvd I dnt have time to go and get it!😔 Though many of my friends say tht its fantastic, and thy dnt evn like Twilight! Its the other way round for thm, Twilght is not good and New Moon is good!😊