Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I disagree with you as well.
I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.
agree with u 100% new moons quality is soo much better, everything is brighter and richer... while twilight just looks poor and unpleasent to the eye.  everything was well presented coordinated,  twilight looks like a piece of junk next to new moon.

I know its random but what size are ur siggies?

Edited by pomegranate - 04 December 2009 at 9:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone else hated New Moon? (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.
agree with u 100% new moons quality is soo much better, everything is brighter and richer... while twilight just looks poor and unpleasent to the eye.  everything was well presented coordinated,  twilight looks like a piece of junk next to new moon.

I know its random but what size are ur siggies?

The first one is 430*258 pixels
The second one is 495*300 pixels

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Sorry but i have to disagree. i watched twilight once, and could not stand watching it again. the make up sucked and it was just bleh. New moon was awesome. :)

shwetarath

shwetarath

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
from twilight everyone had expected a lot more passion and love in da movie..to keep us stuk to the tv screen it did in the book....because everything was wonderful in it...there were no sad moments..infact in new moon i had expected things to b depressed and all cz of the story line..but it totally took me by surprise...the amount of depression and pain needed was absolutely rite..which was not stretched..that was da best part and top of it we got to see so much of maturity, talkin and love b/w bella and edward (smt i had gr8tly expected from twilight) ..and ofcourse kristen and taylor were just like a cherry on top...taylor luked like he had put enormous hard work in it...and it actually paid off!!...he made us like bella-jacob more than bella-edward in da movie...atleast he made me like it more

anjalipranav

Goldie

anjalipranav

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I never thought Twilight a great movie but i liked it anyway. I was disappointed in emotions in the first movie and particularly with Kristen but looking at just 30 million dollars they spent on first movie and the way Katherine took care of some extraordinary scenes I must say Twilight was good. I loved the music and how each song in soundtrack reminded me of each scenes and moods in movie. How 'Supermassive blackhole' carries baseball and how Iron and Wine carries prom dance. The amazing lullaby. I was expecting something like that with NM but i am hugely disappointed.
NM released in India Y'day and I saw it. I ignored every negative remarks for this movie since last three weeks But finally I have to cave in to most of those critics. I don't hate it but certainly I like Twilight more than NM. They can have done so many improvements if they wanted. I was disappointed with all those cheesy dialogues Edward says over and and over again in the movie, saying 'I can't exist without you' in more than one ways.
I am huge Rob fan , can say I am Robsessed but he was lloking awkward.  I found more connection between Bella-Jake than Bella-Edward. 
I think Makeup wasn't good in Twilight but not good in NM either. Edward dressed well but what happened to Bella's shirts, Why all the time three buttons down? Bella was decent in Twilight.
I was lloking forward for emotions and depression in this movie and I was prepared to cry when Edward dumped Bella but strangely I found myself holding back my annoyance most of the times. And so many times I was laughing at stupidity. Alice's future vision of Edward-Bella running in meadow particularly.
Few scenes were really good, i must say but otherwise I am disappointed. I have to watch it second time, just may be I am missing something. I just wish Eclipse meet some expectations.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u..

New Moon was very bright... I mean, everything was clear & u would notice everything in the scene...
It was according to the book.. Nothing left out & none of the scenes were misplaced..

I say that in Twilight, the screenplay was not put up well together..
Like, when Bella found out that Edward is a Vampire & they go to the meadow, then the scene is in her room, then the school, then back to the meadow, then they are wet, then they are dry...
The screenplay of Twilight was not good..

New Moon is way better than Twilight.. My sister, whose friend had watched the movie said that it was not nice, but my sister saw it with me today & even she said that it was AWESOME!!! Big smile

TwilightLovee.

IF-Rockerz

TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Well, i didn't hate New Moon, i thought it was pretty damn good! But, when i watched it for the second time i realised, that i was getting pretty bored halfway through the movie! Of course i was think "OME why the hell am i yawning, i shouldn't yawn! Its NEW MOON!!!" LOL But, everytime i watch Twilight i never get bored! I've watched it 15 times already and still gives me the chills every time i watch it!LOL Yes, the quality of New Moon was MUCH better than Twilight (Screen, Colour, Acting and effects wise) But thats the thing - Most people, i seem to think, only thought New Moon was better mainly because the effects were amazing, acting was much better, the gold tint was really good, Edwards sparkles were much better etc. I agree with all of those, but they're not was i look for in a movie LOL The story line counts too, I thought New Moon was too quick, they missed out quite a few bits, some of the key parts aswell, but then again, not everyone has the same POV as me, so don't take what i said the wrong way guys! LOL This is just my opinion! I honestly thought Twilight was much better, it gave me that edge y'know? The chills, the tension and all that LOL But New Moon didn't...And it should have, since its much scarier with jacob and all LOL But yeah, just my opinion Tongue

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
hmm at some point it went slow, buh overall it was really good!
I enjoyed it and the director actually directed the way it was written in the book. I thought it was good. Everyone has different opinions.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top