Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal1starasdfMitesh.Pmusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone else hated New Moon?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supervixen

Supervixen

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
a few of my mates hated it; but i'm yt to see it...
cbb at the moment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal1Arushi.

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi I'm Hannah Smile

Nope I fail to agree, I actually thought this movie was fantastic according to the book. It was conceptualized perfectly and the actors executed their roles brilliantly. What I liked most, was that they stuck to the storyline, and there were no 'made up' bits, and the main points were put across very well.

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss-Humera-starasdfGoldenPanda.-Alina-Arushi.Angelic_JAmbrosiaTani91

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

Hi I'm Hannah Smile

Nope I fail to agree, I actually thought this movie was fantastic according to the book. It was conceptualized perfectly and the actors executed their roles brilliantly. What I liked most, was that they stuck to the storyline, and there were no 'made up' bits, and the main points were put across very well.

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx
hannaaah!!!
u here.... :D
heheh Big smile
well i totally agree with you yaa and since you have put strung the words so beautifully wouldnt want to say anything more than that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssstarasdfnondescript-Alina-Barbie3143

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but I completely disagree with you....I think NM was several notches above Twilight....first of all it had more color...it wasnt like the gray-blue world Twilight was in...it looked emo.....The main cast improved TREMENDOUSLY in acting....and all of them looked absolutely gorgeous....they completely followed the book to the T....nothing relevant was changed or left out(that was the best part for me)....I think Chris is a great director...I hope he directs BD as well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssstarasdf-Alina-

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I disagree with you as well.
I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranatestarasdf-Alina-Arushi.ROBlicious.

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I disagree with you as well.
I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.

Well said Anu !!!!!
You exactly took words from my mouth !!!!!!!
NM is way better than Twilight....its direction is not only good thing, but actors have done a great job too !!!!!
And i too think that Chris have done an Awesome Job !!!!!! I wish he had done Twilight too !!!

luv Alina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

sorry to say but I completely disagree with you....I think NM was several notches above Twilight....first of all it had more color...it wasnt like the gray-blue world Twilight was in...it looked emo.....The main cast improved TREMENDOUSLY in acting....and all of them looked absolutely gorgeous....they completely followed the book to the T....nothing relevant was changed or left out(that was the best part for me)....I think Chris is a great director...I hope he directs BD as well..

Agree- i actually thought NM was better than Twilight- Weitz took the actors to their best and the whole setting was great.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top