Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

   

Anyone else hated New Moon?

Evita. IF-Dazzler

Joined: 13 November 2009
Posts: 2628

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal1starasdfMitesh.Pmusic_l0ver036

Supervixen Newbie
Supervixen
Supervixen

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 7

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
a few of my mates hated it; but i'm yt to see it...
cbb at the moment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal1Arushi.

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Joined: 15 June 2009
Posts: 4652

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi I'm Hannah Smile

Nope I fail to agree, I actually thought this movie was fantastic according to the book. It was conceptualized perfectly and the actors executed their roles brilliantly. What I liked most, was that they stuck to the storyline, and there were no 'made up' bits, and the main points were put across very well.

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss-Humera-starasdfGoldenPanda.-Alina-Arushi.Angelic_JAmbrosiaTani91

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Joined: 13 June 2007
Posts: 8032

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahdmg

Hi I'm Hannah Smile

Nope I fail to agree, I actually thought this movie was fantastic according to the book. It was conceptualized perfectly and the actors executed their roles brilliantly. What I liked most, was that they stuck to the storyline, and there were no 'made up' bits, and the main points were put across very well.

Peace Out
Much Love Hannahxxx
hannaaah!!!
u here.... :D
heheh Big smile
well i totally agree with you yaa and since you have put strung the words so beautifully wouldnt want to say anything more than that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssstarasdfnondescript-Alina-Barbie3143

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Joined: 30 December 2004
Posts: 22620

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but I completely disagree with you....I think NM was several notches above Twilight....first of all it had more color...it wasnt like the gray-blue world Twilight was in...it looked emo.....The main cast improved TREMENDOUSLY in acting....and all of them looked absolutely gorgeous....they completely followed the book to the T....nothing relevant was changed or left out(that was the best part for me)....I think Chris is a great director...I hope he directs BD as well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssstarasdf-Alina-

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*
Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18143

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I disagree with you as well.
I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranatestarasdf-Alina-Arushi.ROBlicious.

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6493

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I disagree with you as well.
I don't understand how I could ever think at some point that Twilight was a GOOD movie. Ever since I saw New Moon, I always see the imperfections-how much better it could have been.When they had those Twilight flashbacks in NM, you could see the difference of quality right there. New Moon GLOWS with beauty and richness, and I think that's one of the main reasons why this movie owns Twilight right there. Everything was just way more better represented than Twilight ever did.


Well said Anu !!!!!
You exactly took words from my mouth !!!!!!!
NM is way better than Twilight....its direction is not only good thing, but actors have done a great job too !!!!!
And i too think that Chris have done an Awesome Job !!!!!! I wish he had done Twilight too !!!

luv Alina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Joined: 20 November 2007
Posts: 1533

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

sorry to say but I completely disagree with you....I think NM was several notches above Twilight....first of all it had more color...it wasnt like the gray-blue world Twilight was in...it looked emo.....The main cast improved TREMENDOUSLY in acting....and all of them looked absolutely gorgeous....they completely followed the book to the T....nothing relevant was changed or left out(that was the best part for me)....I think Chris is a great director...I hope he directs BD as well..
 
Agree- i actually thought NM was better than Twilight- Weitz took the actors to their best and the whole setting was great.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Eclipse sneak peek on New Moon's DVD !!

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 6   Views: 998

-Alina- 6 998 28 April 2010 at 6:43am by TwilightRobsten
New moon Success Turns eyes towards Eclipse and BD

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 7   Views: 665

-Alina- 7 665 26 January 2010 at 8:20pm by romiebee2002
Edward's New Moon Volvo Enjoying Nice sales!!

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 0   Views: 827

-Alina- 0 827 26 January 2010 at 12:23am by -Alina-
Official New Moon DVD Release Date

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 2   Views: 1077

Ambrosia 2 1077 15 January 2010 at 5:31am by DeadDevil
kristen stewart hated high school

Author: pomegranate   Replies: 0   Views: 386

pomegranate 0 386 08 September 2009 at 2:51pm by pomegranate

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index