Pyaar ki Daastan (AR One Shot) 2/12 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
heyy rucha....
this is lovely one shot...
i almost had tears reading it....lolz
the emotions and feelings u described are,well,no words to describe..
keep rocking...
thnxx 4 the pm...

Edited by srihari_phoenix - 14 years ago
amazing part darling so true sometimes love have to be apart for there betterment loved the emotions of ar totally loved it
hey rucha...it was awesome.....really touchy n fabulous!!
rucha its beautiful ..please write this story ....
please turn this into full ff may be 5-6 parts or something

hey rucha..

it was a beautifull one shot but a sad ending...enjoyed reading it..
looking forward to more OS from you...

thanks for the pm...

loads of love...

Caramel...
really good...it was brilliant and really sad....thnx for the one shotEdited by huda14 - 14 years ago

hi rucha......

indeed a nice one shot.......

the one shot has this end......... this necessarily doesnt say an end to their relationship..........

and this is what love or commitment means.......... staying with the person whn u have other choices too....

liked it very very much.........

do write more.......

thanks for the pm

bye

Edited by maanu - 14 years ago
Ruchaaaaaaaaaa....

First of all really really sorry for replying soooo lateeee..

**holding ears**

sry yaarrr.. hv been busy wid alooooooot of things lately.. but i always had in mind that i wil hv to read yet another mesmerizing piece of Rucha 😍

And Rucha.. omg.. that ws soo cuuteeee.. I loved the whole bits yaar.. i loveddd hw AR cared for each other. He cared for her so much that he tried to show himself evil so that she can forget him easily.. aww..
i think m gonna cryyy

😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

can i give u a suggestion.. do write a sequal of it.. wat hapnd after 3 years after he ws back..!!.. it wud be amazing to read....

But seriously Rucha.. it ws wonderful wonderful wonderful..

👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Hi Rucha...
First of all i should say that, the Siggy you have used for thsi FF is very cute. I loved it.

I liked the Intro Para of the story a lot - Love.. One distinct feeling or thought that can lead us to amend our ways of taking decisions nd way of looking at things in Life..  Such was the relationship Armaan nd Ridhhima shared..
Very well said...

Initially, I wondered what made Armaan break his relationship with her. Then as i read further i got to know that, Oh, so Armaan loved her, but he didnt want her to keep waiting for him for the next few years when he is away. I think his decision was practical yet full of emotions. Its really difficult to stay away from the people you love. I liked the way you explained their feelings and confusions.

Though it had an open climax without the couple getting together, but i know its the start of a new beginning. Hope you write a sequel to it as well... Soon if possible. Please do PM me whenever you write it.

It was a short, simple, loving and sweet story that i enjoyed a lot. Keep writing many more like this... With AR as a lead, of course... LOL... Great Job...
Thanks for the PM.