Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#cc0000>yea she is...i hope she starts breaking the shell...or she will drown and suffocate....</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0000>naitik cant protect her all the time....she needs 2 make her place in that house....</FONT>

True...Aksh spoke about different point of views. She said people can have different POV and yet be right. This girl has started to think...yay!! 👏 👏 👏
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

ofcourse Naitik will say yes...and humari bathroom ki tamana bhi poori ho jayegi 😆😆

lol guys v r soo desperate of having a bathroom attached 2 their rooms!!
s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate to break it 2 u dear but do watch today's episode...G is back to normal....and unfortunatly its not her fault...Akshara said something, she heard something and the end result is again back to the saas bahu drama 😡

o crap!..
i will watch it after i go home.. im in university (In Canada)
gay3 will only realize after Rashmi's wedding.. when rashmi's saasu maa will torture her by not letting her go to Maayka.. ..i really hope they introduce a really hot guy for rashmi
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this serial should be renamed to Ye Rishta Misunderstanding par Misunderstanding kehlata hai....ufff!!!

sach mein yaaar....its being too much now....just 15 mins of Gayatri's goody goody facial xpression.....n then phir se 😡 😡 😡
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Yes...finally Naksh's room will be renovated. Naitik will say yes...woh Aksh ko naa thodi bolega 😆. Gayatri was so sure that Naitik will not agree for the renovation...uske dil ke chote chote chote chote chote tukde ho jayenge   😆 😆

😍 ...gosh...i'm dreaming of the bathroom.......huge one...maybe with a bathtub...... 😍 ...n if we r very, very lucky....maybe a jacuzzi.........WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. 😍

😍    😍    😍    😍
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<FONT color=#ff0033>hahahahah..i luv when gayatri get shocks😆..what renovation?....the bathroom...</FONT>

Akshara and Rashmi go through some interior decoration book and madam Aksh gets inspired and asks Gayatri if she could renovate her room 😃 😃 😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hahahahah..i luv when gayatri get shocks😆..what renovation?....the bathroom...

room yaar... gay3 is very sure tat naitik wont allow for renovation... naitik had called for sm jewellry design books...par galti se interior design book bhi aa gayi....so seeing tat akshara got plans of renovating her room

s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yea she is...i hope she starts breaking the shell...or she will drown and suffocate....
naitik cant protect her all the time....she needs 2 make her place in that house....

yea but if she speaks up then she will known as "Bahu ulta jawaab deti hai..isko kisi ne manners nahi samjhaye" 😡😡
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<FONT color=#ff0033>hahahahah..i luv when gayatri get shocks😆..what renovation?....the bathroom...</FONT>

arrey koi toh bolo.. wat happened 2day.. i missed the episode.. was busy chit chatting wid mummy 😛 but had a lot of fun 😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

😍 ...gosh...i'm dreaming of the bathroom.......huge one...maybe with a bathtub...... 😍 ...n if we r very, very lucky....maybe a jacuzzi.........WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. 😍

😍

jaag jaoo renu.... wapas dharti pe aa jao.....😆😆😆