Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Web Digest > Art & Entertainment > SpotLight > Sadia Imam

The dusky gal from Rawalpindi, Sadia Imam, is the pick of all Drama Producers. She is the most sought after and the most frequently found face in every other Drama Serial. She has the talent and the looks to go with it. With a perfect round face and delicately balanced features she is the right choice. She is one of the most attractive female artists found in our industry. She has not only played varius roles in Drama Serials and Long Plays but has also participated as a model in commercials, cat walks and musicals. Sadia has acted in a long list of plays, some of her most memorable ones include; Doosri Dunya, Kahan Se Kahan Tak, Anmol, Adha Chehra, Khwaab Azaab, Kaghaz, Colony 52 (written by the famous Anwar Maqsood) and Pehli Barish. Apparently she has presumed an image of a crying doll more so because of the sad and weeping roles offered to her.

Production and movies are not uot of her future probables list. She has learned alot from her colleagues and has matured into a quality performer. The only thing lacking in her career is the versatility. With time she can undoubtedly prove herself to be one pleasingly versatile performer be it acting, modelling or producing.

source: www.pakavenue.com

pic source: http://www.wallpaperspecial.com

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
welcome and yea ur id kinda tells us tht ur a mahnoo balooch fan

thannx aji
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually she is not from Rawalpindi originally..she was born n raised in karachi in PIB colony (its a place in karachi)..how do i know this?? well 'coz one of my friends older sister is sadia imam's sister's friend..she is not my favorite i only liked her in her 1st drama serial i forgot its name though
kiran17 thumbnail
i have seen sadia in pakistan karachi, she came to my neighbor's house and the dress she was wearing was inappropraite for the public over there
i dont like her that much
but i think her smile is cute
MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
I don like her specially cuz of her rooti hui acting n her excess makeup
kiran17 thumbnail
i know she puts too much make up onn
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thannnxx

lolz i dun like her much either but everywhere i go pplz seen 2 like her..pata nahi wat they c in her but im glad u pplz dun like her either...v can bash her 2gether 😉
sadaf18 thumbnail
I like her alot...especially her jodi w/ humayoon...they look good together...

have u guys seen her drama called "Angan Bhar Chandini" ??? SHe looks sooooo pretty in it...her makeup is very subtle and the clothes (only the silwar kameez) that she wears, are also pretty.

and ya, humayoon is in the drama tooo

-sadaf
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kewlsarah

actually she is not from Rawalpindi originally..she was born n raised in karachi in PIB colony (its a place in karachi)..how do i know this?? well 'coz one of my friends older sister is sadia imam's sister's friend..she is not my favorite i only liked her in her 1st drama serial i forgot its name though

my cousin went 2 same college wid sadia ...infact she lived near them aswell

sabz_m thumbnail
so is she really from rawalpindi? cos i never knew that