Writers Corner

~~AVALON: Land Of Fairies~~ Part 14 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilshangel

That was a good part hala
do continue soon
nd thx for the pm

Your welcome, firstly i'm really sorry for not coming online, i guess when someone takes away your net for stupid exams you just can't get enough time to sneak on your Bros laptop, but anyway Priya thanks a lot for commenting, feel free to criticize.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~AVALON: Land Of Fairies~~ Part 14 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devilshangel

IF-Dazzler

devilshangel

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 090909as

Originally posted by devilshangel

That was a good part hala

do continue soon

nd thx for the pm

Your welcome, firstly i'm really sorry for not coming online, i guess when someone takes away your net for stupid exams you just can't get enough time to sneak on your Bros laptop, but anyway Priya thanks a lot for commenting, feel free to criticize.

oh thats y i was thinking where have u disappeared suddenly...Good study hard.
Well no criticism as u think nd write nd its painful so i dont feel like criticising as its ur hard work.

meggs

meggs

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hi! Great part
sry i cant give a proper comment right now i am having my semsesters. But pls do pm me when u update..Its a grt break b/w studies..

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by Girl_2007

haha lol just choose any name and write it! LOL lol. Or just keep his name secret , under some or other pretext. LOL opposite of him u mean, his partner? or the opposite personality.. and features and all that...? Haha don't hate so much school, coz it gives us something to do.. LOLBig smile have u ever thought about a life widout school!? Shocked well u can guess.. and i'd like to read more of ur work, like that new story.. ShockedPartylooking forward to it!

Life without school? AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't know how to read Arabic! and man would i be stupid! And bored! and if i weren't to go to school to learn some mathamatic sutff, i'd be like sewing or cooking, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! School's good, oppisite personality, choose any name and put it? Maybe, okay actually i won't do that, i have a thing for names, they've got to be perfect, i know i'm paranoid, but i can't call him a human name, okay fine i'll steal one from L.J. Smith's books, i'm reading night world, and well.. it's soooo much better then twilight, for one thing the protagonist has a life outside her Vampire or werewold boyfriend, Yeah Daybreaks gonna be intresting, frankly i like it, i don't mean to brag, but well it's awesome! but man 7 months that a long time, i just get time to type type on my laptop on wekkends, it's hard to decide you know which story to continue, because it's not just DB or Avalon, i have many ideas in my mind that i just want to pen down.it's frustrating toi decide, 

yep... Sleepy school is important.
well nooo LOL i didnt mean that, but i just wanted to read it as soon as possible. Tongue ur not paranoid, ur a writter. LOLBig smile Anyway, if u chose a poetic human name it wud sound good too... we readers wud get used anyway, i mean, just dont desperate for "a name".. Embarrassed
great... Sleepy i dont know any of those books but hey they sound incredible! and wow, better than twilight? hard to hear anyone saying that.. LOL
Daybreaks... i like that name Big smile
lolz yah.. well m sure we can find time if we want.. Big smile and yeah, i understand how u'r feeling Smile

p.s.: Chapter 6 comment: LOL lolz
well it was... how do i tell it... awwwwwwww!!! Day Dreaming lolz who says nonsense isnt a part of life? LOL it doesnt hurt anyone if u make a chapter where isn't any twist Big smile
Well thnx for bringing Him back so soon!! (sorry i forgot the name, er.. John Quill..? or somethin?.. lol) and wow.. a fairy.. female dominated LOL lol
so.. the witches r bad and somethin is in danger coz of them?... Ermm i guess so.. as per the info he gave
LOLLOL woah.. he must be looking good in those clothes, i mean, humans, and the others too.. lol anyway.. Big smile update soon... TongueBig smile

Well Archana to start with my Laptop worked My Net also worked, but when my exams began again my net was taken CryCryCry AGH! I won't be able to answer you a lot or update since I have to steal my brother;s laptop whenever he goes to study, Anyway well for the names part of i got a good amount of names but here's the problem they're all evil, ConfusedConfusedConfused well I like characters that are evil, that's why i get a run when i choose a hero's name, but anyway Quinn's acceptable, female dominated i know that was hilarious its because human's are male dominated so witches and faires should be female dominated poor him, i know EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed why do you think i gave him a pair of ripped jeans and a white T-shirt? well DayBreak is progressing greatly i've finally got how to start it, and as for the nonsense well Woh Toh Sirf Shruat hai Aagey Dekho Kya Hota Hai Mere Dost, nuff said LOL
LOL

woah lol.. LOLLOL
well i insist, humans names r mostly the kind of names fit for heroes and the good ones in a story.. Coz, humans dont usually use (lol) evil names..
omg! and when r ur exams finishing? aww... lolz, i hope ur brother takes his time to study otherwise..
haha i usualli dont like this but cud find a pic for the characters..? i mean, something that u mite find on net that's got some kind of resemblence wid ur characters... well there's no hurry for that actualli, just do it if u feel like it, whenever u feel like it.. LOLBig smile
And, updatee sooon! Tongue(try to)

Edited by Girl_2007 - 08 January 2010 at 3:50am

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
superb part.loved it.
continue soon dear.
thanks for the pm dear.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
aw... sweet and sad part.. Unhappy...
well as far as i remember (read the update yesterday Tongue but cudnt comment at that moment), I thought while reading that John and this girl.. omg what was her name? Wacko r realli getting closer... Day Dreaming but but but... he has to make dissapear that annoying habit of dissapearing!! AngryLOL 
well anyway, the guitar story and how she left playing was a sad one.. Cry amazingly written.
Update soon...! Tongue

devilshangel

IF-Dazzler

devilshangel

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey that was really a sweet part but bit sad.

Curious to read further.

Do continue soon
nd thx for the pm

meggs

meggs

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
oh my god how can u leave another cliff hanger like this!!!!!
really really reallly like ur story
and john though arrogant is soo cool.....
please update soon i cant wait to know what he plans to do about anya's sadness...
do pm me when u update next.. and i hope it is soon

p.s. i really liked the quote u have as ur signature:
Blade has never been ever so Alight By a Mortal not afraid of his deadly bite. Alexa fears him not. Without her fear his confidence rots Every truth became a blur Only because he fell in love with her.

its so cool..did u write it ur self?or is it from some book? if its a boook please tell me its name

Post Reply New Post

Go to top