Writers Corner

~~AVALON: Land Of Fairies~~ Part 14 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Originally posted by 090909as

awww update soon!!! why do u end ur chapters like that =(.. lol

Fun! It's just good Fun. LOL

ROFL true..

anyway, this part was.. wow.. but why did he have to go! Cry lolz i see a lovely love story beginning in here Big smile among loads of amazing happenings and mythological creatures. Sleepy eshh.. i love em.., haha.
well update soon plzz and... u updated coz "Archu finally commented"!! what? LOL i try to comment as soon as possible in ur story madam, did u know?
lolz just.. update soon, and make that guy or whatever he is come soon.. lol LOLBig smile

p.d.: if its not him then another wierd.. ahm.. person.. or whatever..

Nice comment, well starting from why did he have to go? it;s for espiecial effect LOLLOLLOL don't worry he won't be gone long,  though i'm not sure if he will be the real hero or not, i just got an idea for another ummm.. creature LOL As for the Archu finally commented i love it when you comment, well i mean no disrespect to Rakhi, Ameera, or Priya, it's just that do you know how my writing craze was raised once again and i became this good and so imaginitive?
Let's just say it was a certain DV FF with a charecter named Mohani, and where Laddos went to do Surya Namaskar ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~AVALON: Land Of Fairies~~ Part 14 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

ROFL true..

anyway, this part was.. wow.. but why did he have to go! Cry lolz i see a lovely love story beginning in here Big smile among loads of amazing happenings and mythological creatures. Sleepy eshh.. i love em.., haha.
well update soon plzz and... u updated coz "Archu finally commented"!! what? LOL i try to comment as soon as possible in ur story madam, did u know?
lolz just.. update soon, and make that guy or whatever he is come soon.. lol LOLBig smile

Nice comment, well starting from why did he have to go? it;s for espiecial effect LOLLOLLOL don't worry he won't be gone long,  though i'm not sure if he will be the real hero or not, i just got an idea for another ummm.. creature LOL As for the Archu finally commented i love it when you comment, well i mean no disrespect to Rakhi, Ameera, or Priya, it's just that do you know how my writing craze was raised once again and i became this good and so imaginitive?
Let's just say it was a certain DV FF with a charecter named Mohani, and where Laddos went to do Surya Namaskar ROFL

Awwwiiiieesss Hala! Hug how sweet Embarrassed
well it's true that ur writting quality has encreased a lot since ur first attempt in here, i think i told ya right?.. or not? wel i'm telling you now anyway LOL
But really really my old forgotten fanfic has something to do wid ur improvement? Shocked wow, im honoured Big smile
and loool LOL u still remember Mohini, and that scene?Tongue it was just a random try to give it some light hearted kind of funny features LOL.. i thought that wud be taken as a silly stupid joke.. LOLLOL glad u liked it as far as i see.. Tongue
haha comments like yours make me want to start the continuation of the fic.. Embarrassed
well now let's get to the point.. LOL this thread is for YOUR new story.. haha, ok so.. special effect huh!?LOL grr Angry special torture better said LOL, i'm in almost love wid that called cool character that has appeared like anything in here, and.. er, did he mention his name? i'm bad at remembering character's name..
Well u can decide his role after some chapters more, just keep writting, the words will flow by theirselves.
And lool.. another creature? LOL i wanna meet that, i don't know yet if it'll be "he" or "she"... lolz, waiting for the next updatee Tongue

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

ROFL true..

Awwwiiiieesss Hala! Hug how sweet Embarrassed
well it's true that ur writting quality has encreased a lot since ur first attempt in here, i think i told ya right?.. or not? wel i'm telling you now anyway LOL
But really really my old forgotten fanfic has something to do wid ur improvement? Shocked wow, im honoured Big smile
and loool LOL u still remember Mohini, and that scene?Tongue it was just a random try to give it some light hearted kind of funny features LOL.. i thought that wud be taken as a silly stupid joke.. LOLLOL glad u liked it as far as i see.. Tongue
haha comments like yours make me want to start the continuation of the fic.. Embarrassed
well now let's get to the point.. LOL this thread is for YOUR new story.. haha, ok so.. special effect huh!?LOL grr Angry special torture better said LOL, i'm in almost love wid that called cool character that has appeared like anything in here, and.. er, did he mention his name? i'm bad at remembering character's name..
Well u can decide his role after some chapters more, just keep writting, the words will flow by theirselves.
And lool.. another creature? LOL i wanna meet that, i don't know yet if it'll be "he" or "she"... lolz, waiting for the next updatee Tongue
LOL he didn't mention his name, and frankly that's the only thing keeping me from writing down the sixth chapter! i always have a run with names, Grrr.. What to choose? You know names have a lot of impact, and i want his to be just like his charecter, New creature, well they're creatureS, but i'm sure your more familiar with the term assasins, the other 'creature' is supposed to be the exact oppisite of.... well for the moment him, LOL i sound like i'm in the power puff girl, And yeah i jusy loved that scene i fall of my chair everytime i remember it, but frankly i really loved that FF, it was funny, but Archu you haven't seen more of my work yet, the one i'm writing right now on the side, the one with my Poems, i will post it, but i'm not sure when cause i really want to make it spiecial, you see my Sigge, well if you read it.. in the way i tried writing on this site, you'll see that it's a poem and a teaser for my new story, I got the names i got the charecters and the story now i just need to get time, maybe this summer vacation. but it's like 7 months away and i'm getting older here! Grr i just hate school!!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
haha lol just choose any name and write it! LOL lol. Or just keep his name secret , under some or other pretext. LOL opposite of him u mean, his partner? or the opposite personality.. and features and all that...? Haha don't hate so much school, coz it gives us something to do.. LOLBig smile have u ever thought about a life widout school!? Shocked well u can guess.. and i'd like to read more of ur work, like that new story.. ShockedPartylooking forward to it!

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

haha lol just choose any name and write it! LOL lol. Or just keep his name secret , under some or other pretext. LOL opposite of him u mean, his partner? or the opposite personality.. and features and all that...? Haha don't hate so much school, coz it gives us something to do.. LOLBig smile have u ever thought about a life widout school!? Shocked well u can guess.. and i'd like to read more of ur work, like that new story.. ShockedPartylooking forward to it!

Life without school? AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't know how to read Arabic! and man would i be stupid! And bored! and if i weren't to go to school to learn some mathamatic sutff, i'd be like sewing or cooking, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! School's good, oppisite personality, choose any name and put it? Maybe, okay actually i won't do that, i have a thing for names, they've got to be perfect, i know i'm paranoid, but i can't call him a human name, okay fine i'll steal one from L.J. Smith's books, i'm reading night world, and well.. it's soooo much better then twilight, for one thing the protagonist has a life outside her Vampire or werewold boyfriend, Yeah Daybreaks gonna be intresting, frankly i like it, i don't mean to brag, but well it's awesome! but man 7 months that a long time, i just get time to type type on my laptop on wekkends, it's hard to decide you know which story to continue, because it's not just DB or Avalon, i have many ideas in my mind that i just want to pen down.it's frustrating toi decide, 

devilshangel

IF-Dazzler

devilshangel

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
That was a good part hala
do continue soon
nd thx for the pm

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Life without school? AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't know how to read Arabic! and man would i be stupid! And bored! and if i weren't to go to school to learn some mathamatic sutff, i'd be like sewing or cooking, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! School's good, oppisite personality, choose any name and put it? Maybe, okay actually i won't do that, i have a thing for names, they've got to be perfect, i know i'm paranoid, but i can't call him a human name, okay fine i'll steal one from L.J. Smith's books, i'm reading night world, and well.. it's soooo much better then twilight, for one thing the protagonist has a life outside her Vampire or werewold boyfriend, Yeah Daybreaks gonna be intresting, frankly i like it, i don't mean to brag, but well it's awesome! but man 7 months that a long time, i just get time to type type on my laptop on wekkends, it's hard to decide you know which story to continue, because it's not just DB or Avalon, i have many ideas in my mind that i just want to pen down.it's frustrating toi decide, 

yep... Sleepy school is important.
well nooo LOL i didnt mean that, but i just wanted to read it as soon as possible. Tongue ur not paranoid, ur a writter. LOLBig smile Anyway, if u chose a poetic human name it wud sound good too... we readers wud get used anyway, i mean, just dont desperate for "a name".. Embarrassed
great... Sleepy i dont know any of those books but hey they sound incredible! and wow, better than twilight? hard to hear anyone saying that.. LOL
Daybreaks... i like that name Big smile
lolz yah.. well m sure we can find time if we want.. Big smile and yeah, i understand how u'r feeling Smile

p.s.: Chapter 6 comment: LOL lolz
well it was... how do i tell it... awwwwwwww!!! Day Dreaming lolz who says nonsense isnt a part of life? LOL it doesnt hurt anyone if u make a chapter where isnt any twist Big smile
Well thnx for bringing Him back so soon!! (sorry i forgot the name, er.. John Quill..? or somethin?.. lol) and wow.. a fairy.. female dominated LOL lol
so.. the witches r bad and somethin is in danger coz of them?... Ermm i guess so.. as per the info he gave
LOLLOL woah.. he must be looking good in those clothes, i mean, humans, and the others too.. lol anyway.. Big smile update soon... TongueBig smile

Edited by Girl_2007 - 02 January 2010 at 5:36am

MrMonster

MrMonster

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

yep... Sleepy school is important.
well nooo LOL i didnt mean that, but i just wanted to read it as soon as possible. Tongue ur not paranoid, ur a writter. LOLBig smile Anyway, if u chose a poetic human name it wud sound good too... we readers wud get used anyway, i mean, just dont desperate for "a name".. Embarrassed
great... Sleepy i dont know any of those books but hey they sound incredible! and wow, better than twilight? hard to hear anyone saying that.. LOL
Daybreaks... i like that name Big smile
lolz yah.. well m sure we can find time if we want.. Big smile and yeah, i understand how u'r feeling Smile

p.s.: Chapter 6 comment: LOL lolz
well it was... how do i tell it... awwwwwwww!!! Day Dreaming lolz who says nonsense isnt a part of life? LOL it doesnt hurt anyone if u make a chapter where isn't any twist Big smile
Well thnx for bringing Him back so soon!! (sorry i forgot the name, er.. John Quill..? or somethin?.. lol) and wow.. a fairy.. female dominated LOL lol
so.. the witches r bad and somethin is in danger coz of them?... Ermm i guess so.. as per the info he gave
LOLLOL woah.. he must be looking good in those clothes, i mean, humans, and the others too.. lol anyway.. Big smile update soon... TongueBig smile

Well Archana to start with my Laptop worked My Net also worked, but when my exams began again my net was taken CryCryCry AGH! I won't be able to answer you a lot or update since I have to steal my brother;s laptop whenever he goes to study, Anyway well for the names part of i got a good amount of names but here's the problem they're all evil, ConfusedConfusedConfused well I like characters that are evil, that's why i get a run when i choose a hero's name, but anyway Quinn's acceptable, female dominated i know that was hilarious its because human's are male dominated so witches and faires should be female dominated poor him, i know EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed why do you think i gave him a pair of ripped jeans and a white T-shirt? well DayBreak is progressing greatly i've finally got how to start it, and as for the nonsense well Woh Toh Sirf Shruat hai Aagey Dekho Kya Hota Hai Mere Dost, nuff said LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top