Page 6 of 34

maaneet_crazy

Goldie

maaneet_crazy

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
heyy kiran!!!!
back again.........
jus caught up wid dis 1....
amazin relationship b/w dem all...........
waitin for more......

nova

P.S. thanks a lot for d pm!!!!!!!!! do keep pming Wink Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirage: (AR)-*NOTE PAGE 26* (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ambryn

Goldie

ambryn

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Kiran,

Sounds really good but please... no long waits....Evil Smile

Love,
Ambryn

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyya kiran !!...

finally finished reading both the parts today.... they were as always fantastically written... an intense love story huh???..interesting... and the title is really beautiful... i loved it !! :)

the introduction part was penned in beautifully... so riddhima has a painful past... a failed love?..wonder who was her man...? hope his identity get disclosed soooon :) her pain at remembering those moments again was penned in really well...and armaan, a sad love life as well.?. his frustration, anger, pain at the way his life has turned out now was beautifully penned... there's a lot more to be said...
nikki and abhi, happily married... thats nice... and nikki being the talkative, hyper active of the two... and his thoughts abt how life had changed in the past 3 years here... and damini, sounds like a nice human being...
riddhima stuck in one of her disastrous blind-dates... aww.. poor girl.. when she has friends like this, she can do nothing abt it... but she is soo lucky to have friends who'll do all that they can for her happiness... she is really very lucky !!..

now, Part 1 :
riddhima remembering her meeting with her lawyer armaan mallik... hmm.. her thoughts abt his personality were written well... and then her convo with nikki, the slight teasing and joking between the two buddies was really nice... and then the other call, for which she needed God's support...hmmm..wonder who that could be????...
Nostalgia gripping abhi and him reminiscing all those moments from his college years and him thinking abt his only love nikki jabbering away with damini and then his surprise, then happiness at seeing his best friend after three long years... the light moment between the four was penned extremely well... loved that bit a lot :D
and then ridzi's arrival, followed by nikki's scream and then both the girls hugging each other , ignoring the chill... girls will remain girls... !!.. :) AR meeting again... n riddhima's shock at knowing that armaan was married !!... woah, married to damini.. boy .. that was a shocker... never thought of it.. and 8 years..thats a long time... but oh well, coming back.. the others teasing ridzi and then the armaan n riddhima's moment together... i just loved that part... he is one charming man !! :)

abhi's firm resolutoin to find what's going on in armaan's life... what's turned soo drastically wrong... and then riddhima and armaan coming up with a deal abt who's staying where... loved nikki's expressions there... she looked adorable... riddhima's thoughts abt armaan.. he has intrigued me loads as well !!... waiting to know more abt him and his life now...

those were awesome parts kiran !!. liking the story already...
thanks a ton for the pm...
continue sooooooooooooon :) !!...
*hugs*

Edited by SunainaTM007 - 22 December 2009 at 3:43am

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, now here I am to banter you!!!!!!!!
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, now here I am to banter you!!!!!!!!
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

:D you are first supposed to COMMENT :P then you rightfully get to banter *winks*

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
edited my comment on pg 4. :)

KaranShilpa:)

IF-Rockerz

KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Gee, I love extra-marital stuff :D

n I LUUURRRRVVVVVV Armaan :D

baaqi baad mein...bye~!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kiss

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Okay just caught up with this one. It's definitely intrigued me, and I seriously can't wait till you develop the plot further..and see what you have in store :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top