Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Wanna see Daya's mother coming to stay!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well after seeing Daya talking to her mother so much i really wanna see Daya's mother coming n staying with Jetha-Daya ,it will be awesome to see Champak n Daya's mother together troubling Jetha moreLOLLOL

Priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanna see Daya's mother coming to stay!!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
so funny

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
LMFAO !!! ROFL

that would be a hilarious situation ROFL And wat if Sunder joins in ??? ROFL ROFL Poor Jetha will be in big trouble ROFL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

LMFAO !!! ROFL

that would be a hilarious situation ROFL And wat if Sunder joins in ??? ROFL ROFL Poor Jetha will be in big trouble ROFL

Ishan reham kha Jetha peROFLI m sure if both land up Jetha bhag jayegaa apne gaonROFL ROFL

Will return only when they are back in Ahmedabad
ROFL ROFL

Priya

radha5

Groupbie

radha5

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I swear I just told my husband yesterday that I really want Daya's mom to come
Because she has given different names to Jetha the only I can remember is gubbara(from Yesterday's episode)

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha5

I swear I just told my husband yesterday that I really want Daya's mom to come
Because she has given different names to Jetha the only I can remember is gubbara(from Yesterday's episode)

yesh Radha that's wht made me think wht if she comes to saysLOLLOLnow a days she calls Jetha"Gubara"LOLLOLLOL

u know a book can be written on it "Jetha ke hazaro naam"LOLLOL

Priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top