Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Unfair.

The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
In a celebrities profile if a member posts a comment  and wants to post another then she will have to wait for another member to post a comment.I don't think it  is fair.Some celebrities have only one fan.I think this rule should be changed.

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
How is that unfair ?? It is done to avoid spamming !!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655SobtiObsession

hrkansagara Senior Member
hrkansagara
hrkansagara

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ Jonaki : I Have No Idea On This But If It Is Then I Agree With You As This Is Quit Unfair To Currnet Member.
@Ishan : Due To Stoping Spam In Any Forum It Is Completly Unfair If The Function Will Harm Any Member From Express There Comments On Any Celebrity.That The One And Only Thing That Vijay Should Realize That To Stop Spam Will Not Intrupt Any Member.
Eg : Any Members Work Timing On India-Forums Is 50+ Post(Without Spam)In A Day And Member Will Be On Any Possion Like Your Then It's Time Can Not Be Harmed To Even 49 Posts A Day It's Big Loss For That User

By
Hardik Kansagra
The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

How is that unfair ?? It is done to avoid spamming !!! Smile
But to avoid spamming there are other options.Such as to wait 30 minutes etc.
But think if there is only one fan of a celebrity then will the member wait for another member to join that profile?It is quiet unfair.Isn't it?Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index