Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's Confusion.. - Page 2

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Agreed with what Lathika has written.

The behaviour of G3 is really confusing.  No doubt that Akshara still not able to pleas her and gets into trouble somehow or the other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

ok lathika....i kept waiting n waiting for mohit to call nandini "didi".....n he didn't...there was never any debate about the fact that nandini is elder to mohit...the debate was about "didi"...i think u have lost the bet...

😊

Renu, he called her didi once or twice but on Naitik's behalf..like he said "didi aa rahi hai 2.30 baje ki flight par" ..he never addressed her as nandini didi ..if he calls Gayitri "MA" then she doesn't become his mom
Krinya thumbnail
ab bhabhi ma calls Daddaji "Daddaji" so does that mean he's her Daddaji ? 🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

ok lathika....i kept waiting n waiting for mohit to call nandini "didi".....n he didn't...there was never any debate about the fact that  nandini is elder to mohit...the debate was about "didi"...i think u have lost the bet...

😊  😊  😊  😊 

didi calls come in another section, which i need to search for you.. while conversing with naitik and rashmi if i am not mistaken..
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I want say that I dont think there will be a Mohit-Nandini track.

According to me, Nandini will love or she is in love with Mohit.  But it will be shown as one sided. 

Mohit and Rashmi will fall for each other and Nandini will have a heart break.
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AaRtINaKsH

Even I want say that I dont think there will be a Mohit-Nandini track.<br><br>According to me, Nandini will love or she is in love with Mohit. But it will be shown as one sided. <br><br>Mohit and Rashmi will fall for each other and Nandini will have a heart break.<br>

where nandini marries mohit or rashmi, the point is Mohit is not fit for either of them...both of them will lead miserable life bec. no girl can adjust with his mom and sister...nor the actor (Ayush) can carry such a significant role on his shoulders..if he had a normal family, it was okay..
-renu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

didi calls come in another section, which i need to search for you.. while conversing with naitik and rashmi if i am not mistaken..

the ball is in your court now...or else...my transfer......😛  😛  😛
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

where nandini marries mohit or rashmi, the point is Mohit is not fit for either of them...both of them will lead miserable life bec. no girl can adjust with his mom and sister...nor the actor (Ayush) can carry such a significant role on his shoulders..if he had a normal family, it was okay..

charu you complaint once that i don't agree with your points.. here is my agreement on your above statement 😃...
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

<br><br>charu you complaint once that i don't agree with your points.. here is my agreement on your above statement 😃...<br>

my lucky day 🤗
Krinya thumbnail
n i agree with u tht Gayitri's surprise was 🤢 if she realized her mistake, she should have talked to Akshara n cleared the air ..is this another way of taunting that Akshara's parents make Akshara happy so G invited them for dinner? :S