Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Canadian guy's feedback on Kurbaan - Page 7

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I share your sentiments, desi.chick.

Well, I guess it's one thing to give opposing views but to corner another member is another thing alltogether. If Desigal90 wants to discuss the film, let her be. And if anyone dislikes the film, no problem in that. But opinions should be conveyed in good spirit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RiyaK09

Haha I saw Kismat Konnection at AMC, actually. So Bollywood movies release in American theaters quite often.

Yeah, AMC has been releasing a lot of Bollywood movies lately. Even WUS. It has been becoming a pretty common thing.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What I fail to understand is why are ppl who dont like the movie even coming into my topics?

I dont see anyone else complaining except TWO individuals. Why does it matter to you so much that I should NOT tell ppl that I liked Kurbaan. If you can show me one rule about why this topic should not be opened, plz do. But till then, yes i will say it again, I LOVED KURBAAN.

THere, and one more time, KURBAAN ROCKS!
Oh sue me 😆

Also perhaps this is just my opinion, but whne ppl say that its a forum and everyoen should feel free to voice their opinions, I like to believe there's a difference ina  POSITIVE opinion and a NEGATIVE one.

If I'm going on and on about KUrbaan, I dont see why its hurting the sentiments of other people. I fail to understand why its bothering you THAT MUCH. But if you go on and on about something in critism and negativity, then there's a pretty good chance it might hurt someone's sentiments.
But seems like that thougt is lost to some ppl on this forum here.

And hey, thanks Fizzles, and Desi.chick 😊
preity*zinta thumbnail

why is there a separate post for this? Can all reviews be posted under one thread please.