Posted: 14 years ago
i dont know abt u guys.. but i find this rajshri EXTREMELY irritating... sry no offenses to any1 but... tell me who calls her daughter THRICE in a day.. just to ask how is she... after a month of her marriage n that too when she'z living in the same city???

agreed at one pt of time that she is very caring and wants her daughter to be okay at her sasural.. but that doesn't mean that u'l start calling her after every hour or two.... talking once in two days or even once everyday is still acceptable... but thrice a day???? i think gayatri is right in this matter... she too gets irritated when rajshri calls akshara everyday...

also.. i thought varsha to be very matured... when she sed that they would be intervening in akshara's household matters when they came to meet her after the pallu incident happened.. but now.. even she is walking on her sass's footsteps... infact a step ahead of her.. compelling rajshri to call akshara.. even for a small task of finding cupboard keys.... a thought comes to my mind... wudn't akshara tell them about her belongings when she's going away from house... n that too forever.??? if she hasnt.. then she too is at fault...

i am sry if i hurt anyone... but m not able to understand her in any way.. if u ppl do... plz make me understand her perspective.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you!  I, too, find Rajshri very irritating lately but my problem with her is her mannerisms when she talks to Gayatri.  She hesitates and says "ji, ji, ji..." so much and seems so nervous that it always looks like she's hiding something.  It just really bugs...
IVIathenaIVI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well no offence, but i must disagree, she is doing exactly what Gyatari does when it comes to her munni. Mama R is just worried about her kid, i mean i'm not mother or anything, but I know for a fact if my mom ever heard me upset even in the slightest way, she would go bonkers lol, it is understandable, both women can't seem to understand their limits when it comes to their children.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
how stupid she is always taking tension about akshara.whatproblem shes having .
teri beti ki shaddi ho chuki hai aur usko sabhalne ke liye NAITIK hai na.uske bare tension lena chod aur varsha ko dhyan de.bechari varsha vo bhi toh teri beti hai.uske taraf bhi thoda dhyan de.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelGurlr

well no offence, but i must disagree, she is doing exactly what Gyatari does when it comes to her munni. Mama R is just worried about her kid, i mean i'm not mother or anything, but I know for a fact if my mom ever heard me upset even in the slightest way, she would go bonkers lol, it is understandable, both women can't seem to understand their limits when it comes to their children.

thats true also

Originally posted by: AngelGurlr

u r rite in ur own way... i have no prbs in her caring for akshara so much.. but the thing is.. y are they making her character look so unreal and irritating on screen.?? everytime taking tensions... stammering while saying even the correct thing... calling akshara 3 times a day.( despite gayatri's cold reaction towards this thing) seems just so non sensical to me..