Indian television Academy awards on SBS & SBB - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
really happy that karan n hina won the award............bt i don't like the ways that karan keeps hina  aside in such functions........ no problem with his personal life,thats his life n wish him happiness......
bt all we viewers luv him as naitik n wann t 2 c both of our liked 1 together..........
ny ways hina was looking very nice as usual....... i also think that c shld try sum westrern,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for a change...
thnx 4 ur update..

btw.. indian telly awards b ita are different??? i ddn noe that before.. i always thought that ita was short for indian telly awards.!

neways.. thnx again.!
Originally posted by sanw

thanks charu & lathika for all the details
its good many awards coming YR way

Hina is truely deserving

deserving 😕 no comments
SBB video link....

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=50511

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=50512
Originally posted by aditi7

really happy that karan n hina won the award............bt i don't like the ways that karan keeps hina  aside in such functions........ no problem with his personal life,thats his life n wish him happiness......
bt all we viewers luv him as naitik n wann t 2 c both of our liked 1 together..........
ny ways hina was looking very nice as usual....... i also think that c shld try sum westrern,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for a change...

Really,same here... karan was too much😡, he allways forgate that he poupuler as naitik with akshra (not NOC🤢), Also i doubt about his acting but win d award, than congrats to him....

Hina deserve to win the award without any doubt.. she allways looking gorgeous.
congrats to Hina..👏.. she take d Yeh rishta on the top slot (without any support from co-actor), she worked very hard to make this serial NO.1.. truly deserve that award.👍🏼
Thanks Charu...will watch the videos. Im happy for Hina and Karan.
I dont know why they give NOC so much of importance and more they show NOC, the more bugged I get with Karan 🤢

For all those who need clarification on the two awards. Here it is:
1. Indian Telly Awards[U][/U]
These awards are by indiantelevision.com and tellychakkar. It was held on 20th Nov. Hina won the best debut female award at these awards. The awards will be shown on Sony TV.

2. Indian Television Academy Awards
These awards are by Anu and Shashi Ranjan. These awards were held yesterday and the awards will be shown on Star Plus.

thanx alot for the update and video..
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Thanks Charu...will watch the videos. Im happy for Hina and Karan.
I dont know why they give NOC so much of importance and more they show NOC, the more bugged I get with Karan 🤢

For all those who need clarification on the two awards. Here it is:
1. Indian Telly Awards[U][/U]
These awards are by indiantelevision.com and tellychakkar. It was held on 20th Nov. Hina won the best debut female award at these awards. The awards will be shown on Sony TV.

2. Indian Television Academy Awards
These awards are by Anu and Shashi Ranjan. These awards were held yesterday and the awards will be shown on Star Plus.

same here Nishitah..more NOC means 🤢 🤢 Karan also 🤢 🤢 i never watch their sbs specials but tdy when i saw it i couldn't stop myself..what crap man ! i hope this time she was allowed to sit with karan and she didn't throw a fit 🤢 she's more jobless than us ! fine she accompanied Karan, she must do tht but this interview was   🤢 useless..why handover the mike to her? has SBS hired her for free ?
thnx 4 sharing/.
karan was looking good.
congos to both of thm.
bt NOC???🤢
yaar why r they showing her again againa.
karan should stand with her co star, AKSHARA(jaise baqi sab khare thai)
Originally posted by PRAVINP

<br>Really,same here... karan was too much😡, he allways forgate that he poupuler as naitik with akshra (not NOC🤢), Also i doubt about his acting but win d award, than congrats to him....<br><br>Hina deserve to win the award without any doubt.. she allways looking gorgeous.<br>congrats to Hina..👏.. she take d Yeh rishta on the top slot (without any support from
co-actor), she worked very hard to make this serial NO.1.. truly deserve that award.👍🏼<br>

wow ! i agree hina is the soul of yrkkh but i dun agree tht she ALONE can make yrkkh work..it's a team work and specially if u talk of karan, then he may not be the best actor but yes, without him, YRKKH doesn't exist for me..without Naitik, Akshara is zero