..::Twilight::.. [My Win Pg.51 Aug.14] - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
where are u? hope every thing is ok.pleas update all ur FF's speacially dil ka rishta,kkkg and luv aaj kal. please update
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

A YEAR :O!!! HOLLY!! 
yes its actually 1&half year.now plz have mercy on us and plz update ur ff's.
plz!plz!plz!update this and kkkg,luv aaj kal.dil ka rishta and all ur ff's on premeer.
plz!plz!plz!me and my sis is a big fan of ur ff's.and u know my sis is going to shift hostel now,plz!plz!plz!before that fr her plz update ur ff's.plzzz.
oh god...its almost a year...pls yaar pls update ur ff...
Guys I AM SO SO SO SORRRY! But I will be back next week . Thankyou for still asking for this , I apologize so much, <3
wow great story plz update soon
I'm looking forward to your next part of the story
my name is Alicia pm me when u update this story
Ayysha 😊

I'm new reader and just finished all the chapters recently
Awesome story. Nice adaptation of Twilight 👍🏼

Beautiful writing & all the characters are interesting, especially Preet being older bro to Prem.The family interaction was very well written as it really looked like watching the scene unfolding before our eyes.
Too bad story's left half way. It'll be really interesting to know Prem's past & what happened to Prem & Heer.

Thanks for the story so for.
u r updating??? wow i m waiting..do add me 2 the pm list... continue soon
Originally posted by vrushika

u r updating??? wow i m waiting..do add me 2 the pm list... continue soon

Me too 😛
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I'm sorry honestly I've just lost focus on what I was writing about and what is going in with what I'm writing so winter break starts in a few days so I'm going to start writing again from where I can pick up from! Just click "like" on this post or PM me with te subject "Twilight" so I know who to PM! I'll update ASAP! Thank you for understanding!