For those who say Vindoo blurts out truth

Posted: 14 years ago
I wish to draw the attention of all those Vindoo fans that say Vindoo "blurts" out on people's faces while other so-called snakes don't , which makes Vindoo way better :

Do you really think Vindoo blurts out whats really in his mind? Just today, he was being so nice to Poonamji when she went to the jail and saying these people are bakwaas and bad, etc.

And the very next moment when Pravesh called her "selfish" and "obsessed" at the dining table, Vindoo said "yes correct, what she is doing is incorrect, she gets over-obsessed and doesn't think how others feel"

Then again, very next moment , he goes and tells Poonam that this is what "they" are talking about you, when he himself was the one to say it after Pravesh

Sorry to say but those are no signs of an "honest person blurting out things on the face". Its called double-facing and playing a game.

Vindoo knows that now his invisible "power" over everybody is falling pale and the only way is to be in everyone's good books so he is playing both sides

Vindoo blurts something to 1 person , and blurts totally opposite to the 2nd person

The others dont do it. For example , Bakhtiyar could have gone and kissed Vindoo's a** after Vindoo apologised to him and at the same time, talked trash of him with Pravesh and gang, but he didn't put up that double face and continued to stay away from Vindoo except some formal conversations, because he knows Vindoo is capable of what he did earlier.

And if you noticed, Bakhtiyar's fear came exactly true. Today, Vindoo called Bakhtiyar "brainy" in front of Poonamji and indirectly accused him as the main culprit for turning everyone against them. And Poonamji was desperate to give the satta to Aditi/Bakhtiyar to take revenge, while Aditi or Bakhtiyar has just tried to take her satta down because it was obviously unfair, plus Poonamji couldn't put a little trust in them. Yet, Poonamji made a whole issue out of it and started crying on that man's shoulder who called her the most derogatory words

Edited by nkatrak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ecugals thumbnail
i hope after poo comes out .....they show her all the clippings so that she doesnt get into the trap of vindoo!
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well he does this to himself too!

remember him while taking water

lo kamal ki to lag gayi and the next moment .......mat hans Vindoo !

and the unforgetteble confession room where he started with sab gande hein and ended up saying hellllllloooooo sab achche hein.............A must watch scene.😆

**** its fun to watch him ........ eccentric one !

Edited by jay8383 - 14 years ago
exactly . he's the most double-faced character i have seen in my life!
-Aladin- thumbnail
I want to know what "derogatory" words Vindu used for Poonam ji??

Wasn't this also posted in the discussion thread?  Now, a topic needs to be created for it.  😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

Wasn't this also posted in the discussion thread?  Now, a topic needs to be created for it.  😆

😆  😆 ðŸ˜† I told u..........😆 ðŸ˜†

Please stop the harassment and bashing of an IF-member. The above post applies to BB3 and not any IF-member. So kindly stop harassing me with this nonsensical stalking and disrespect.
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkatrak

Please stop the harassment and bashing of an IF-member. The above post applies to BB3 and not any IF-member. So kindly stop harassing me with this nonsensical stalking and disrespect.

😆  Where is the harassment and where is the bashing in my post.  Also, I want to see where is the nonsensical stalking and disrespect in my post. 

Kindly point it out for me.  😛😛

I merely pointed it out that I saw the post in the discussion thread as well.  What stalking?  You are posting on the forum and people are bound to read, aren't they.  If someone wishes other to not read their posts, they shouldn't post.  If they do, then they should not complain.  😛😉

😆  Where is the harassment and where is the bashing in my post.  Also, I want to see where is the nonsensical stalking and disrespect in my post. 

I merely pointed it out that I saw the post in the discussion thread as well.  What stalking?  You are posting on the forum and people are bound to read, aren't they.  If someone wishes other to not read their posts, they shouldn't post.  If they do, then they should not complain.  😛😉

Sorry but you and MithiBani are constantly harassing and ridiculing every post of mine , just because it involves your favorite, Vindoo. That is hypocricy IMO. Don't reply to my threads if you can't take the truth. And please stop the harassment. Let me share my thoughts with others who are interested in the show and not personal bashing of IF-members.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

It's very convinient to shout personal bashing/harassment when thing don't go your way. 😆 ðŸ˜†

Let me clarify to everyone reading......the ONLY thing objected to was bringing deep spiritual teachings on a game show forum. Leave that in the real world please. Continue to bash the contestants...No problemo but don't force your spiritual beliefs on others as the TRUTH!!
Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago