Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

01/12 - Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hello guys , today's episode was really very hilarious and a bit emotional too.

• The episode starts with , Police arriving in Gokuldham society and the police man is angry to know that Gogi is found but no one informed him.
  • He vents his anger on Jethalal as Jethalal was shouting at him in the police station. He is about to arrest Jethalal when Daya says that u have to take me along with him as I am his wife and we have taken an oath to stay together forever.
  • Then Taarak Mehta says sorry to the Police and says that wont happen again . So the policeman says its ok and he is happy that Gogi was found. And goes away from there
  • Then suddenly Rita gets a call and she tells every one that , Gogi has been selected for an ad. Everyone in the Gokuldham society is happy to hear this and they all cheer Gogi. Even Gogi is very happy
  • In the night , Jetha at Taarak Mehta's house tells Taarak Mehta that watever Tappu did was wrong.
  • Taarak says yeah it was worng and it was not even a forgivable mistake but please try to understand the emotions behind it. He was just trying to help his friend. And moreover he is just a small child. So please forgive him.
  • In meantime , Rita reporter arrives and Taarak thanks her for not broadcasting in her news that Gogi was hidden by Tappu as it would have created problems for his family.
  • Rita says it was her duty and there was no need of him to thank her. Even Jetha thanks her and says that watever happened was not right and that Tappu should be sorry for this !!
  • In Jetha house, both Daya and Jetha are not speaking with Tappu. Tappu is very upset and says that they can give him any punishment but they should not stop talking with him. He asks Dadaji to help. Dadaji says , Tappu i help u in ur mischiefs doesnt mean i will help u in ur worng doings also. Watever u did today was wrong
  • Tappu says he is sorry for wat he did and it wont happen again. Dadaji says u should say sorry to ur parents as u have hurt them the most.
  • Tappu says sorry to Jetha and is pleading much so that JEtha forgives him. Finally Jetha forgives and tells him not to behave like that again.
  • The next morning , Daya wakes up Jetha but he is not ready to get up , So she tickles him and asks him to take a bath.
  • Then JEtha notices that their geyser is not working and asks Daya to heat water on stove. Daya says that the cooking gas is over.
  • Nattu kaka calls Jetha and tells him that there is an important deal and the dealers will be arriving at 11. So he asks him to arrive before that time.
  • Jetha is in problem as there is no hot water in the house !! And even his chappals are missing as he had thrown them on Bhide and he threw them somewhere else.
  • So Jetha very cautiously goes into Babuji's room and wears Babuji's Chappal as Babuji has closed his eyes and is meditating. But babuji still notices Jetha stealing his chappal and is angry. EPISODE ENDS !!

PRECAP : Jetha is out with bucket to get some water. HE sees babita and throws the bucket down. HE talks with her and then takes the hot water with him upstairs to his house.But while he is doing all that Babuji's chappals break. And now JEtha is in for some big trouble !!!! LOL

BTW guys I forgot to mention , I am starting the written updates again , but please I want more response from u guys too. This is specially for silent members who read and disappear. We would like to have u here as members and would love discussing TMKOC with all u guys . So do comment about what u feel about the episode !!Wink

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ishan.k - 01 December 2009 at 11:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

myinboxdollybiniekarajekarIriss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/12 - Written Update" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL Todays episode was funny, but sad when tappu was apologizing
Star  Great update!!!!!

Edited by pisces25 - 01 December 2009 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
very good update bro...  i have missed first 2 parts..... but after reading i m feeling great... thanks for that.... Clap and we dont have precaps but did jetha broke bapuji's chappal again.....Cry Dead he is going to be dead now.... he already broke once..... pooor him..... LOL ab bajegi band uski....

P.S. guys pls give good resoponce to ishan.... Clap my full support to u keep it up bro...... Tongue

Ishan.

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ishan wonderful update

must say the "Tappu ke Papeshwar bane hain Kameshwar"ROFLDaya-Jetha waking up scene wasROFL

way Jetha slowly took the slippersROFL

Priya

Ishan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top