Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Bandini 1st December

The episode starts with Maulik's bargain, saying either forgive my mother and call her back or I will leave this house forever. DM is just looking at him. Maulik tells him to make a decision by tonight and leaves. DM shakes his head and is thinking.

SanRaj. Santo brings him tea. DM says his shoulders are hurting and gets Santo to massage them for him. They discuss Maulik and Santo tells him to forgive Taru also. DM tells her not to worry Maulik won't leave the house, and I will give him an answer. Santo leaves from there.

In the hall, DM has called everyone there and tells them about Maulik's question for justice and he then goes onto tell Maulik you saw that I gave the punishment but you didn't see the reason behind my punishment, your parents have lived separately for so many years because on they misunderstandings and distrust, but they do love each other and you are the proof for it, but look at the fact that due to this situation you have never had your parents love and until this situation is changed you will never have their love, that's why it is necessary for them to live together. DM continues to say but being your father I think I have made the right decision but if you still disagree let me know your decision. Maulik walks up to him and says you are the one that has said that I am my parents love child, my mother loved she didn't commit a crime then we this punishment, love is an important part of life, you also said that and about the fact of hiding the truth even Santo did that, my mother loves you a lot and didn't want to hurt you but if Santo can be forgiven then why not my mother. I hope that you do forgive her. He wipes away his tears and then says he has nothing more to say and leaves. Ba is happy that he at least he won't leave the house. DM agrees but also says whilst going he has raised a huge question. 

The next day, Taru is cleaning Kanji's house. He face was covered with a cloth and then she is coughing. Taru is getting annoyed not matter how much you clean it, it keeps getting dirty. She picks up Kanji's blanket wanting to burn it but is then fluffing it when Kanji comes in with groceries. Taru asks him what this is and says her servants clothes are clean and then says why didn't Naanka put me in jail. Kanji tells her he brought food and that he needs to go to the factory. He tells her since she is her and still knows how to cook she can as he doesn't like food coming from someone else's house now that she is here. Taru tells him she can cook better than that Leela Kaki's food. Kanji tells her that she still hasn't lost her pride, she tells him that the pride and arrogance will never go and how will a person like him understand and criminals should be treated like that and goes on to say I may have forgiven you if Naanka's son was safe but whenever I see you I see Naanka's dead son. Kanji gets mad as well and says I only found out the truth now because I thought my son was dead all this time, and if I knew it was Malik's son I would have treated it with more love. Taru looks away and Kanji leaves.

The house is being decorated for HiRal's wedding, Hiten is on the phone talking  to a friend inviting him and telling him to make it on time. Birwa comes with a list of invites and asks Hiten to check he says it is fine. Bapuji is telling them where to put the flowers and Birwa tells them what colours in what order. Ba is calling Santo the tailor has come, to pick a Sari for Toral. Santo comes and says she was telling the caterer about the food arrangements.  Maulik is overlooking and he doesn't seem happy. Santo picks a Sari ba likes it as well and then they here Kaddu saying what about me Nani. Ba says you were coming next week. Kaddu says I was but then I spoke to Meghna Ma and she let me come early. Birwa says good you came and you can pick your own sari as well. Kaddu is like no need Santo can chose for me. Maulik gets madder. Santo picks a sari and says it will look good on Benba. DM says no it won't be nice as Motiben prefers different colour. Maulik perks up. Khemi comes and says I wanted to meet you  and plus there is a wedding so there will be lots of work.  Toral comes and says Hi Kaddu. Kaddu says Toral Bhabhi come sit, sit. SB is also with her. The have come with the wedding invite so they come with the bharaat. Khemi is giving Hiten a drink, Arjan gets jealous and Maulik notices.

Some children are playing on the street. Taru is there shopping for food. The stick hits her she gets mad. She shouts at the kid, some one tells Taru to leave it but she tells the woman to go and starts shouting at the kid again who has apologised already. She scared the kid and he runs away and then she notices something he was wearing a necklace gives the baby the locket. She goes of searching for the kid and asks where the kid lives. Someone woman gives her the address.

The kid is telling his parents what happened and also they take the locket from him as he wasn't meant to be wearing it. Taru comes there and is trying to explain the situation the father apologies as well and Taru is like that is all fine I actually wanted to see the locket, I liked the design. The jewellery is like you can look at it but I won't sell it because this locket is 20 years old and design is unique. Taru is saying she made it twenty years ago as well to herself. Benba says I will pay whatever price for it can you just sell it to me. The guy says someone left it here on loan and if they come back with the money then what will I tell them. The wife is like she hasn't paid you back in twenty years so just sell it. He agrees to it, and gives Benba the locket she looks at the back of it, it has an initial at the back Benba is shocked as it is the same child's locket, so before dying the kid was with some other woman.

Episode ends!

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979ritakayb1ndukireiimvatsaahcirthestarchhedashaila_pritachulanibhanot_nishatana327devila10akshtha19swarajgiroceanbreezeSeethaViswanaths3chaudh***Anu***inz~~~Sweta~~~rita7482Arsha85crazyballsp87Sun-Lovedeepa911kripsy-Jiya---Princess--autorikshaGauri22chaliabookbrain007kuttapugawkersam78sihupunjabi#1piyualkapeg_pionneicy_devilbumtrinketRoarkashbipashapaljayneela226anu rulzammoosMallika113Anu-Reddy*Piku*meghapartijyothi_cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 1st December" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

am dreading tomorrows epi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lott

Priya

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki.. what a boring episode... Mein bach gayi *SIGH** LOL

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki. Today was boring. The story is moving fast. The lost kid will be found. Moti will live happily with Kanji after their misunderstanding is sorted out. I think that Bandini will come to an end soon. RR interview is hinting at it as he is planning other things. I hope not, but it maybe the truthOuchCry

nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update...

Todays episode was so boring....why are CV giving so much screen space to stupid maulik we should have SanRaj romance instead of looking at that jerk...

Lost kid will be found by the weekend...

nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Niki.. what a boring episode... Mein bach gayi *SIGH** LOL

LOL

It was a filler episode, letting us know that the son is still alive! But I realised date bloopers once again!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sheesh, CVs don't know what works with viewersConfused We want more SanRajBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top