Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Thank you for the Award :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hehehehe Thanks a lot guys for the Best Student Award , I would like to thank Devanshi , Binie , Nandini , Ruhi and Priya for attending the school with me. Many people bunked the school for sooooo many days !!! LOL Very bad. I hope u all come here regularly Big smile Punishment ?? LOL havent thought of the punishment to give, will decide with binie and Devanshi (The other 2 top attenders of school LOL) and then let u guys know. Also who will be given the punishment will be decided by all 3 of us. So for all the bunkers, BACHKE TU REHNA RE BACHKE TU REHNA NAHI DUJA MAUKA MILEGA SAMBHALNAA !!! LOL LOL LOL lol and dont worry the punishment isnt going to be something harsh. It will be fun filled and related to TMKOC !! Big smile

Thank u and cheerz !! Big smile

Edited by ishan.k - 01 December 2009 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you for the Award :D" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
PartyCongrats Clap Awesome Speech, oh yes the punishsment for the bunker hmm...Evil Smile

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
yupeeee... congo bhai..... u r the top student..... Clap well so many ppl have bunked....... LOL and lets think something wild for them..... Angry LOL tabhi next time regular rahenge...... Wink

P.S guys i would be in active for a month.... as i m going abroad and would be coming back in new year.... i will miss yaa all and this forum too.... but here i m taking offical leave from my besties..... keep rocking the forum as u always do.....Tongue Clap

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
OMG Binie , thats very saddddd !!! Unhappy We all will miss u here . Enjoy ur holidays and be back here soon !!! Big smile

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

yupeeee... congo bhai..... u r the top student..... Clap well so many ppl have bunked....... LOL and lets think something wild for them..... Angry LOL tabhi next time regular rahenge...... Wink

P.S guys i would be in active for a month.... as i m going abroad and would be coming back in new year.... i will miss yaa all and this forum too.... but here i m taking offical leave from my besties..... keep rocking the forum as u always do.....Tongue Clap

Aww Binie Bye miss you have fun see you in the new year!! Hug

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
congratulations ishan Big smile

we will miss u binie jaldi anaBig smile

BTW i hd told ki punishment best student akele dega aur agar koi punishment lene nahi ata to usko best student + runner ups milke punish karenge..LOL par yeh idea bhi acha hai..LOL tum tino milke punishment doge to triple maza ayega LOL

pata nahi kaun bali ka bakra banne wala hai.. ROFL

.BeautifulSoul.

IF-Stunnerz

.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hi everybody!
I was out of town hence bunked Cry
Sori didnt inform u guyz...
anyway punishment qabool hai... thanks Ishan... the punishment isnt going to be something harsh. It will be fun filled and related to TMKOC

and CONGRATS! best student

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
tum tino kab punishment dene wale hoo kisikoROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top