Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Govardhan Parikrama cannot be done so quickly...

Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
As always the creatives have flubbed and misrepresented reality...
In actuality, performing sacred Govradhan parikrama takes several hours if not an entire day. Even someone as young and fit as our Dev would not be able to complete this parikrama so easily or quickly. Also, to get from Vrindavan to Govardhan, one has to take a long journey on a bus or automobile. I have been to Vrindavan twice and my mom went to Giri-Govardhan for parikrama. It took her literally all day to go there, perform parikrama, and return to the dharamshallla we were staying at in Vrindavan.
Also, I seriously doubt that in a rural village like Vrindavan there would a hospital with such advanced medical technology such as a burn unit and equipment to handle a massive surgery like Radhika's. I know there's no use of pointing this stuff out because the IRRITATIVES are going to do what they want, but the inconsistency and lack of attention to detail just annoys me. If they wanted to set the show in Vrindavan and Delhi then they should've done some research about the locales before showing things incorrectly.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnprazor12KavitaKumaridd.coolshubhonlyOLGNESset_rajkoolsadhu1000

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Isn't it dark in Vrindhavan still? I think Doctors operated Rad immediately after Sindhoor maha episode.
Govardhan parikrama in night...! Well done Dev.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naivedya

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
So it is night when Dev is doing the parikrama and the sun is shining! Vrindavan has now entered the list of places belonging to Land of Midnight Sun.......didn't know that Vrindavan in close to Artic or Antartic! Confused

Naivedya

MahikaL Senior Member
MahikaL
MahikaL

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Ah, let them have their moments of creative inconsistency. As long as Rads recovers  and all is well between them, they can show Govardhan right in Vrindavan and I won't complain.LOL

Unfortunately, what will probably happen is Rads will make Dev promise to sleep with a surrogate or some such horror, to have a kid.

Mahika.

Naivedya

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

As always the creatives have flubbed and misrepresented reality...
In actuality, performing sacred Govradhan parikrama takes several hours if not an entire day. Even someone as young and fit as our Dev would not be able to complete this parikrama so easily or quickly. Also, to get from Vrindavan to Govardhan, one has to take a long journey on a bus or automobile. I have been to Vrindavan twice and my mom went to Giri-Govardhan for parikrama. It took her literally all day to go there, perform parikrama, and return to the dharamshallla we were staying at in Vrindavan.
Also, I seriously doubt that in a rural village like Vrindavan there would a hospital with such advanced medical technology such as a burn unit and equipment to handle a massive surgery like Radhika's. I know there's no use of pointing this stuff out because the IRRITATIVES are going to do what they want, but the inconsistency and lack of attention to detail just annoys me. If they wanted to set the show in Vrindavan and Delhi then they should've done some research about the locales before showing things incorrectly.
Creatives minds are like delhi ke GOLGAPPE...hollow from inside...they are all not even 5th grade passed..LOLLOL

Naivedya

abhilasha_dream IF-Dazzler
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I don't think he completed the Prikrama, as long as I understood he was exhausted in the mid-way and was resting and wincing in pain when rain poured and the signal from Kanha that his desire was fulfilled....

I must say Dev is a better Bhakt of Kanha then Rad's b'coz Rad's has to do  complete ParikramaLOL b4 Kanha grants her wishes but our Dev was granted in the mid-way itselfSmile So Kanha likes our Dev more than Rad's Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urmyjaanJesicca1rajsri

soulview Newbie
soulview
soulview

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Obviously Kanha likes Dev more. He atleast always speaks the truth and pleads the right cause!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top