Non Sun TV Serials

AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

aarthivijay

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

i think jeeva will leave sandya and go to priyaCryCry
What happened?

aarthivijay

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Today 07/12/09

The echus trio goes to Priya's house. Jeeva is called by Priya's villi akka for something. He goes inside and they talk for sometime. She talks about herself talking to him representing Priya, just because he was the one who saved her life..  She asks Jeeva a lot of questions about wht he could do for Priya other than tell her sorry.
He replies anything that Priya asks him to do he would do it for her...She asks if Priya asked him to leave Sandhya and come would he be able to do tht as that was the only thing he could do to see her happy again.
He is shocked for the start , thinks and silents nods his head in acceptance. Her sister tells that she would call him later and arrange a meeting after convincing Priya....

Jeeva asks Masterji arranging drinks for him, to talk about the mistakes he did... Masterji after have a sip talks about it. He tells that wht Thala did was not wrong but he avoided doing the right thing at the right time... He explains the way he was silent even after knwing wht Sandhya had in her mind,Instead of moving away from her he was still talking and behaving casually with her which could give her more dreams and nothing else (I agree to this point.)

Jeeva asks Masterji for advice and he laughs telling Jeeva tht it was due to his advice, Jeeva is such a condition and still he wants advice from the same person?He talks about himself being a failure in keeping his words, the way he is standing like a culprit in front of Jeeva's amma, Priya's amma, Priya etc.
He also states that everything happens with a cause and its them who have to see in in a positive way and expect it to be for good.

Masterji  sings some tharuthu songs and leaves

Echus TM and FB talks to Sandhya and this time they give ideas to her to bring Their thala in her control. Al they wanted to see Thala and Sandhya happy as now thats wht can be done.She gets irritated at a point a asks them to leave telling all their ideas were as if given to servants, like cooking washing etc...

Jeeva's Amma comes to see Jeeva and has a gr8 arguement with Sandhya. Summa irundha Sangha oodi kedutha mathiri, Jeeva's amma usupethifies Sandhya by scolding and swearing a lot and later on Sandhya challenges her that she would not let anyone near her Jeeva or separate him from her...

Innum Varum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_-Amri-Meena.IFMP_Radha

indra_priya

indra_priya

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
       hi anjkhoney.. thanks for ur analysis.. was aable to have idea abt d serial episodes which i missed...Smile
      vijay tv s good at starting serials in interesting mannaer but later they make them as javvu...Angry
       i still remember d way d serial was promoted at d starting with dat excellent title song dat impressed me a lot..Day Dreaming and also dose sweetest romantic Heart kavidais..
even dose tagore and d other guys comedy was very good at starting made me laugh.ROFL
 but now i feel like Dead  d screen play cud be made still more interesting.. dis is an excellent plot.. director hasnt used i properly.. but i wud watch d serial atleast for sandya.. she s good both in acting and appearance...Ermm 
   NO OTHER GO....

_SK_-Amri-anjkhoneyMP_Radha

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

i think jeeva will leave sandya and go to priyaCryCry

I dont think they will go against Thaali and its sentiments, if so i am sure AV will have to lose many of its viewers. Ippove paathi per esss aayitanga.

JS will take time to patch up.. have to wait patiently... Adhuvaraikum they will try confuse us. but in the end it will be hus and wife who stays. rest all will go...

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I agree with Anj and I too don't think Jeeva will leave Sandya.  The dir might confuse us with everything possible to make us think like that.  The viewers have voted and said they choose Sandya so, if they go against Makkal theerppu this will be a total flop.  Thaali Senti is still in our culture if they go against it there will be big objection.  This is a mega serial kind of like real life.  So ,everything takes time.  Jeeva and Priya loveku it took 3-6 months.  So jeeva and Sandya sera another 6 months.  Subham podarathukku  munnadithan they will be together I guess. Athukkulla we will all lose our patience!  SO hang in there dear forum buddies no matter what are opinions are we are all united in talking and dealing with it.  Let us all remember it is only a serial and soon iduvum kadanthu pogum..................

Edited by reenap75 - 07 December 2009 at 6:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_anjkhoneyMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the welcome daa Anj Embarrassed...

Finally decided to give my opinion on the happenings of AV serial lately...  This is only an opinion Wink.. so hope no one gets offended... so ippave sollurean.. no offense ok vaa Tongue...

When AV first started... it was so much fun.. most of the episodes made me rolf with the echukutties and the interaction b/w master ji and Jeeva... but later things just got so grrr.... First it was Priya... then it was Sandy, and then it was Jeeva's mom... ayooo... Anbe Vaa has become like all the other azhumoonchi serials Ouch... I don't know why.. but the same thing happened to Kadhalikka neramillai serial.. first it was so fun and lovely.. but later things just got so grr....

Now coming to the characters...

Hmm.. first of all it is Sandya.. at the beginning I really really liked her and her kavithai's... but the moment she found out Jeeva was in love with Priya... she should have BROKEN her silence and told the truth to Jeeva AngryAngryAngry... she never did that!!  She had the guts to go about and threaten Priya.. chee.. ever since then I'm not fond of this Sandya character....  She had no guts to reveal her kadhal to the person she was in love with... and it was cheap of her to have to go threaten/ blackmail Priya Dead..... She is to be blamed for playing with four people's lives.. Priya's, Jeeva's, Sakthi's... and herselfAngry!   Who knows this guilt may haunt her down Ouch...

Jeeva kku kadhal naa jujubie matter aa pochuthu pola Confused... athuthaan thorathi thorathi kadhalicha ponnai vittutu thannoda best friend, who had been silently kadhaliching him all this while, ai kalyaanam panikittaaru.  He surely did that for the paasam he had for master ji and Sandhya.  But did he ever think of Priya?  Now ivaru innorithikku purushan aanathum, he is debating whom to go to Shocked.. ithu enna gnyayam?  He can't seem to make proper decisions Confused...

B/c of Sandya and Jeeva, one soul is left to suffer.. she is none other than Priya.  Even though i didn't like her at the start... I feel sorry for having to fall in love with a man of Jeeva's caliber Ouch.  But like you guys said.. I'm sure Jeeva will not go to Priya.  Instead Priya will somehow (i really don't know how)... will try to samathaana paduthufy her sister and will get Jeeva and Sandy to live a happy life...

But intha En payyan onn purushan Sandai ingayumaaa ShockedOuchOuch... I thought it was only present in TMS.. but ingayum arabichutaangaiyaa arambichitaanga.......

From now on I guess i'll be careful about not having too much hopes from such love stories.. since this is the second time i've been let down.. first kadhalikka neramillai and now AV.. rendum pushvaanama pochu... LOLLOL.. no offence Embarrassed.. hehe..

Anjali paapaa.. aachaa... itho paaru naanun vanthitean to kotting my true bheelings LOLLOLLOL

Last but not the least.... you guys are all doing a great job with the discussion and anj with the updates.. ClapClap keep it up everyone Star

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 07 December 2009 at 6:23pm

reenap75_SK_-Amri-anjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top