Non Sun TV Serials

AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 25

Page 1 Page 24
Page   of 25

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wishing you all a Very Happy 2010

See you all in the new thread for a New Month and a New Year

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reenap75chucklebuddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? (Page 25)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
JS track 2 days-a paravaillannu thaan sollanum. Aadhi's track is also nice. But JD and AA jodis-kku scope-e illa. Monthly 5 scenes-la thaan varanga. So sad! Partial! Pondatti divorce pannina sorry mattum thaan solvana? Also, as master says Sandhya is "kudumbathin kuthuvilakku".  Jeeva is not expressing well.....Oru nalla vishayam... innikku sornakka varala! Negative comments ezhudhi ezhudi kai valikkudhu! Expecting good turns in the serial in this year so that we can make positive comments!

I agree with anj comments. Arjun_Meena thank you for ur wishes and comments, and don't worry that u can't join us often. We can feel ur unseen presence....Arjun_Meena, thank you for supporting and encouraging! Friends kulla thanks ellam edhukku? It's my pleasure to make u smile. As Anjali and Arjun_Meena were asking me, I watched KPK today and soon i'll join u in that thread when i got to follow the serial! It was nice, really.

This Dec thread is a memorable one for me. Meet you all with anj's January thread!

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010 !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFanjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the gr8 support you all gave me and still giving usSmile..

Lovely analysis Swaty... As we have entered a new year, this is my analysis about the characters so far

As for the serial characters Hats off to Geetha and J's mom. Enna thaan kevalamana vishayangal senjaalum, They have an excuse .. They are villis, vamps and they can do anything evil or rubbishWink.. Its justified .

The track or revenge is horrible and unrealisticAngryDead. No mother will wish like J's mom to have anyone as her DIL just to avoid Sandhya from that postDeadDead.. Its rubbish what they show but the actors are doing justice to their roles by doing the worst things which can irritate us to any levelAngryAngryAngry...

Villanga mela Kovam, Aathram vandhaa than they succeed in their rolesEmbarrassed. But Hero and Heroine mela kovam veruppu vandha its not a good signOuch..

But Jeeva if this Thanjavoor Bomma Role is going to continue its high time u leave the show as this is surely going to damage ur image sp when u r into a movie its imp u maintain ur character in a good wayOuch..

Ippidi rendu kettathanama Adhuvum Sari,Idhuvum Sari, Sorry nu sollara bomma mathiri act pannina who will like such a characterAngryAngry.. now itself people are cursing him and irritated seeing his faceOuch..

This is not the image a Hero should haveOuch... Please change his character..

He is a Man not a LKG baby to behave so childishlyTongue. He should have a self Identity. but now he is like a puppet who can be controlled by anyoneLOL.....

This is not fair. Please either change his character or end his role as Thaadi Mama told .Omni le finish him off and free him from this Jeeva role...

Thala means the Head(Leader). Being the head of Echukutties he should be a role model for othersEmbarrassed. Instead he is questioned by the echus whtr he was a human or not? Confused

[Even in KKK Thala Bala had the same experienceCryCry with the audience after he turned to Nod his head to all what Priya told himAngry... Finally one day he vanished from the serial OuchCry.. ]

If this cheap track continues its high time Jeeva quit instead of doing this stupid roleAngry..

Masterji has lost his charm which he had in his character.. Andha Mariyaadha, Santhosham which people got by his presence in the beginning is lostOuch...

Even Sandhya should come out her Thyaagi natureAngry. Its high time she fight for her rights...

Enna kettalum she hides telling Onnum Illa(thats wht irritates me the mostAngry ..Appidi yellum onnum ille is her standard dialogueDead), Sollama yaarkum yedhum theriyadhu.. All are human forms not God to knw everything thru others' silence...

We need Strong Sandhya, She has gone thru enough sufferings from her childhood. Its time she mould herself as emotionally strong person ...

I dont think anyone would like to see JS like thisDeadDead... If that was the case then this JS marriage (which is told to be the decision of audience is sutha madathanam...No OffenceOuch....)

So far JD and AA track is going on well even though they dont come regularly..

very happy to see the strong, practical EchukuttiesClapClapClap...

Thank you for the wonderful support hereSmile. I am happy to see the dec thread with so much response. Pl continue the same with our upcoming threads also..

Edited by anjkhoney - 31 December 2009 at 7:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reenap75Meena.IFchucklebuddy

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Has the new thread for Jan started... I cudnt find it ....

--- Ramya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Hi All,

Has the new thread for Jan started... I cudnt find it ....

--- Ramya

Hi Ramya

so good to see u back ... The Jan thread is done

here is the link

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316023&PID=26758779&#26758779

see you all in the new thread for 2010..

tk cr

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anj..

AA track good... Please don't spoil this too...
Jeea and co track pathi solla onnume ila..

Thank u all for the support...

Meet u in Jan thread...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top