AV Dec Discussion - Ini Enna Varum? - Page 20

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you so much everyone for the gr8 support you all gave me and still giving us😊..

Lovely analysis Swaty... As we have entered a new year, this is my analysis about the characters so far

As for the serial characters Hats off to Geetha and J's mom. Enna thaan kevalamana vishayangal senjaalum, They have an excuse .. They are villis, vamps and they can do anything evil or rubbish😉.. Its justified .

The track or revenge is horrible and unrealistic😡🤢. No mother will wish like J's mom to have anyone as her DIL just to avoid Sandhya from that post🤢🤢.. Its rubbish what they show but the actors are doing justice to their roles by doing the worst things which can irritate us to any level😡😡😡...

Villanga mela Kovam, Aathram vandhaa than they succeed in their roles😳. But Hero and Heroine mela kovam veruppu vandha its not a good sign..

But Jeeva if this Thanjavoor Bomma Role is going to continue its high time u leave the show as this is surely going to damage ur image sp when u r into a movie its imp u maintain ur character in a good way..

Ippidi rendu kettathanama Adhuvum Sari,Idhuvum Sari, Sorry nu sollara bomma mathiri act pannina who will like such a character😡😡.. now itself people are cursing him and irritated seeing his face..

This is not the image a Hero should have... Please change his character..

He is a Man not a LKG baby to behave so childishly😛. He should have a self Identity. but now he is like a puppet who can be controlled by anyone😆.....

This is not fair. Please either change his character or end his role as Thaadi Mama told .Omni le finish him off and free him from this Jeeva role...

Thala means the Head(Leader). Being the head of Echukutties he should be a role model for others😳. Instead he is questioned by the echus whtr he was a human or not? 😕

[Even in KKK Thala Bala had the same experience😭😭 with the audience after he turned to Nod his head to all what Priya told him😡... Finally one day he vanished from the serial 😭.. ]

If this cheap track continues its high time Jeeva quit instead of doing this stupid role😡..

Masterji has lost his charm which he had in his character.. Andha Mariyaadha, Santhosham which people got by his presence in the beginning is lost...

Even Sandhya should come out her Thyaagi nature😡. Its high time she fight for her rights...

Enna kettalum she hides telling Onnum Illa(thats wht irritates me the most😡 ..Appidi yellum onnum ille is her standard dialogue🤢), Sollama yaarkum yedhum theriyadhu.. All are human forms not God to knw everything thru others' silence...

We need Strong Sandhya, She has gone thru enough sufferings from her childhood. Its time she mould herself as emotionally strong person ...

I dont think anyone would like to see JS like this🤢🤢... If that was the case then this JS marriage (which is told to be the decision of audience is sutha madathanam...No Offence....)

So far JD and AA track is going on well even though they dont come regularly..

very happy to see the strong, practical Echukutties👏👏👏...

Thank you for the wonderful support here😊. I am happy to see the dec thread with so much response. Pl continue the same with our upcoming threads also..

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Hi All,

Has the new thread for Jan started... I cudnt find it ....

--- Ramya
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Hi All,

Has the new thread for Jan started... I cudnt find it ....

--- Ramya

Hi Ramya

so good to see u back ... The Jan thread is done

here is the link

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316023&PID=26758779&#26758779

see you all in the new thread for 2010..

tk cr
Thanks for the updates Anj..

AA track good... Please don't spoil this too...
Jeea and co track pathi solla onnume ila..

Thank u all for the support...

Meet u in Jan thread...